The outcome of my possible divorce suit

The outcome of my possible divorce suit.
Hello,Debora
Will you,please, help me with the chart made for myself..
Asc 5-40'Capricorn, Desc 5-40'Cancer,Saturn 11-02' Cancer (querent - myself, so Sat. in the 7-th house OK,isn't it?), Moon 10-44'Cancer (myself as a wife?), Mars 9-46'Cancer. All of them in cnj. Myself must be both Saturn and the Moon. The Sun 2-0'34" Gemini (in the 4-th house). Who signifies my husband - Mars or the Sun (house 7 spans over Leo and ends 0-53'Virgo)?

Thank you in advance
ginderok

Hi gutu,

Without looking at the chart, it is impossible to answer too many questions about it. But you say that the 7th house cusp is Cancer. Therefore, your husband would be signified by the Moon. The Moon is generally co-significator of the querent unless it is main significator of the quesited (person or thing being asked about). From what I can gather from your details, the Moon (your husband) is applying to a conjunction to Saturn (yourself) in the 7th house. Interesting considering this is a question about divorce.
I hope this helps.

I agree with Sue's snapshot analysis. The Moon represents your husband, and the 7th is the house of "all manner of lawsuits", according to Lilly ( C.A. p.54 ). It *is* interesting that the Moon (him) is applying to Saturn (you) directly, as this implies a coming together rather than a separation.
Also the Moon is very powerful and in the sign of Saturn's detriment, indicating that he is in the stronger position and concerned only with his own requirements, with little regard for you. Saturn, on the other hand, is very weakly placed and gives dignity to the Moon, being in Cancer. I'd like to look at the whole chart though, before I go any further...
--
Cheers....