Mystery death again

Hi
After looking at the interesting thread about the man who died in Australia I ve been wondering about a person who has 27 of Sagitarius in H8 and ruler Jupiter right at the MC in Aquarius square Neptune Scorpio in 6.
Is Jupiter prone to fall from heights as well, literally or not, especially in Aquarius(aircraft),when in MC?
What does Ptolemy says about Jupiter as ruler of death?
thanks

There was a case of a missing toddler here in NZ recently and the last seen chart was uncannily accurate. Pisces was on the ascendant, Jupiter was the child's significator and was retrograde within the 11th house but very close to the 12th house cusp. After a lot of futile searching and thinking she had been abducted by an Asian lady who had been seen talking to her, she was eventually found down the stormwater drain of the house next door. She had fallen down when it was raining heavily and then got swept quite a way along the pipe so that she was literally on the boundary of the property behind but underneath the ground. The symbology of a dark, damp place (Pisces on the Ascendant) was very accurate and retrograde Jupiter's placement in Aquarius signified the "fall" down the manhole and her "damaged" condition. The coroner concluded she had drowned.

Very sad case and the girl captured the heart of the nation as we waited with baited breath for her to be found.

Tracey

PFN wrote:I'd sugest posting the chart and give more info.
I dont know how to send Astro.com links to this foum,as mmbers dont seem to be able to see those charts. So here is th data:
9 january 1962
14.15 Lisbon,Portugal

thanks in advance

Olivia wrote:Did this person die by falling from height, Woodwater?
No.
From what Ive read Saturn is heights,Jupiter is an horizontal,wide open spaces planet. Do you agree?
Last edited by woodwater on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

You and your brother do have different ascendants, yours is late Taurus, his is early Gemini, at least if I've done the charts properly - hopefully one of the experts will pop in on this thread. Following Bonatti's reckoning, this gives both of you the ascendant as hyleg, but different alcochodens, which mean radically different expected years of life. This is preliminary, but based on that alone (discounting primary directions, etc) I would expect his lifespan to be approximately 26 - 28 years, with 1982 and 1988 as critical years. Yours - again - discounting anything else and providing I've done the maths correctly, is a great deal longer. His alchocoden is Mercury, yours is the Moon.

As far as I can see (I'm using Regiomontanus houses) his 8 ruler is Saturn, not Jupiter, and he has Venus besieged by Mars and the Sun in Capricorn in 8. Your 8 ruler is Jupiter, however, and the stellium splits between 8 and 9.

Are you using a different house system?

Olivia wrote:I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

You and your brother do have different ascendants, yours is late Taurus, his is early Gemini, at least if I've done the charts properly - hopefully one of the experts will pop in on this thread. Following Bonatti's reckoning, this gives both of you the ascendant as hyleg, but different alcochodens, which mean radically different expected years of life. This is preliminary, but based on that alone (discounting primary directions, etc) I would expect his lifespan to be approximately 26 - 28 years, with 1982 and 1988 as critical years. Yours - again - discounting anything else and providing I've done the maths correctly, is a great deal longer. His alchocoden is Mercury, yours is the Moon.

As far as I can see (I'm using Regiomontanus houses) his 8 ruler is Saturn, not Jupiter, and he has Venus besieged by Mars and the Sun in Capricorn in 8. Your 8 ruler is Jupiter, however, and the stellium splits between 8 and 9.

Placidus

Olivia wrote:I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

In Tetrabiblios theres no talk about Jupiter and heights, only Saturn All i know is Jupiter rules Apoplexy, Diabetes, liver.