Capricorn Ingress 2009

Astro*Cartography Chart - Sun to Capricorn 21 December 2009.

I thought this chart may be a useful reference and supplement discussions we have got going under various threads. Comments and observations to the Ingress chart are of course welcome here, too.
Some recent activity seems to be drawn to the Mercury lines. Although Haiti is not directly below the Mercury on the southern meridian, it is not far off. I mainly notice that Mercury was on the ascendant of Vancouver, who will be hosting the Winter Olympics within short time.

Notice the planets on the meridian around Britain. I don't know whether we have seen Uranus in the South yet, and then Saturn is in the North of the North Sea.
http://www.astronor.com

The 15 January eclipse chart for Vancouver looks unfun in the extreme. I've been keeping an eye too.

And not meaning to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but since free speech has been suspended, and the Olympics Committee budgets can no longer be obtained even with FOI requests, I do keep an eye on reputable indie blogs - in some ways those have been our best news sources since Gordon Campbell got the premiership of BC 12 years ago, and his cronies and various government lackeys own controlling interest in most of the television stations and newspapers.

Plus we're really earthquake prone here. I do hope things won't get any worse, and I pray that they'll start to get better - but we're going to be dealing with Olympic fallout for decades :(