In al-Qab??? who otherwise reports the system of al-Andarzaghar, messengers (in Arabic r?sul, who may also be called heralds in secular or apostles/prophets in religious sense) appear connected to 3rd and 9th houses as well, so it looks to be a little more complex than to speculate solely on the Venerean (or, as a matter of fact, Mercurial) character of legations. Moreover, the al-Andarzaghar view comes from a natal work, no matter how the topic of messengers might be applicable to nativities. It think these should be kept in mind if do not want to leave the track.

To Astroart:
Dimitar, thank you for the references. :) I myself omitted them in order not to overload the thread with off-topic issues.

After a so long time I came to this thread and I would like to add that I received an Horary consultation about a passport and if the Embassy would receive the querent. I used the 5th house as the embassy and I got the right answer.
But now I?m thinking that perhaps using the 9th, that is a house of the same triplicity as the 5th, the answer should be the same, but I did not check this out.

If there is still interest in this question I will bring ( perhaps in the right forum) the chart and my answer.

I always imagined that the 5th house had to do with ambassadors because they give room to beautifull parties with elegant decorations. :D
http://www.astrologiahumana.com

Clelia Romano wrote:If there is still interest in this question I will bring ( perhaps in the right forum) the chart and my answer.
. . . and what do you wait for, Clelia? Possibly in the Horary-Forum . . . ? :D

Johannes