horary vs event - when to cast a chart?

Over the years I have always cast a chart for the time the question is asked, usually if someone will get the job or if a business idea will be fruitful.

For matters related to business or a job, it usually started with the querent receiving a phone call, then have one or more meetings or interviews. Or the querent may have a business idea, calling someone up to float the idea.

Does anyone cast a chart for the time the first phone call is made? or the time of the first (or subsequent) meeting(s)?

Does anyone cast a chart for the time the first phone call is made? or the time of the first (or subsequent) meeting(s)?
As I recall, the chart is supposed to be cast for the time that the astrologer fully understands the question, or if you're doing it for yourself, when the question is foremost in your mind. If you're doing it for someone else, and they send you an e-mail, it would be for the time that you read the e-mail or their phone call.
In the past, I recall 2 occasions when I cast a chart for the exact time that I received a phone call and read an e-mail and found the results to be profoundly accurate. But then again, although these questions were mulling in my mind, these two events triggered the reaction that resulted in my wanting to cast the horary for that exact moment.
Just from my experience, I think the exact moment of a significant event often give you very radical charts related to that event.