what a very interesting question, I think first one would need a chart to look at to see if the lack is specific to the wife, or because he is ill, or interested elsewhere, or pre-occupied, etc... I think this might be a good horary question myself. lack of interest is generally in relation to something, not singular. At least that has been my experience. Could also be a control issue. without a chart, hard to say.

Granny

Thank you very much Granny for your quick response. The birth chart of the husband is posted here. Request for your views

Regards

Kannan
Last edited by kannan on Sat May 01, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'd look for conjunctions/squares/oppositions of Mars/Saturn to Moon/ Venus. Perhaps the other chart has some of these aspects, this one doesn't. (Is this the wife's chart?) I don't think the Moon-Venus square is too harmful. Or their synastry has these aspects.

One should also look at other circumstances like medical problems, too much hard work or wrong diet.

In this thread http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 8&start=15 (after 17 April) asexuality was discussed. Perhaps that's of some use.

Thank you Eddy for your inputs. The wife's horoscope also is posted here. The previous one belongs to the husband. Both of them are employed and there is not much of a hard work to affect the health as far as I know. They are also taking some treatment from a Doctor (Psychologist/Sexologist). The wife is said to be normal. Only the husband has no sex feelngs

Regards

Kannan
Last edited by kannan on Sat May 01, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kannan wrote:Thank you very much Granny for your quick response. The birth chart of the husband is posted here. Request for your views
But it could not be this man is a gay? What about other women?

This is Ptolemy - I mentioned in another thread:

"The oriental and diurnal positions of Mars and Venus also contribute to more masculine and more reputable qualities; and their occidental and vespertine positions to qualities more feminine, and more sordid."

This is what every astrologer repeated. This is Antonio da Montulmo talking about luminaries (but it is the same, they are mentioned by Ptolemy too in the same chapter):

if they are in feminine signs, and in feminine quadrants, and occidental the native have effeminate manners...

In this chart Sun and Moon are in feminine signs, the Moon in the second quadrant, feminine one. Venus and Mars are in male signs, but Venus in a feminine quadrant. Venus is vespertine to the Sun and Mars is occidental, both give feminine tastes.

Like that I would say he has feminine tastes.

Sexual problems like you mentioned should be given by aspects of Venus, Mars and Saturn. Here Mars and Venus are in sextile but I don't see Saturn presence, I don't know...

margherita
Traditional astrology at
http://heavenastrolabe.wordpress.com

@kannan

It might be a good idea to remove the names from the chart and replace with "Husband" and "Wife" .

Such nice Venus-Mars aspects in synastry !! and 7th lord in 1st-exalted- What is going on here (or Why nothing is going here :wink:)

PD

In the synastry his Sun square Mars is opposite to her Jupiter/Asc square Venus/IC. His lunar phase is a waning sextile, her's is a waning inconjunct and the result is a square between their Moons. And as her Moon is conjunct Saturn and Mars is close, perhaps this group of planets 'scares' him off sexually. I don't know if people use the 'synodical synastry' but I believe there is something useful in it.

Perhaps I shouldn't ask but is the wife a bit dominant/demanding and or fixed on career/wealth, a 'strong' woman? Perhaps this collides via the above mentioned synastry with his view of life. By the way I believe that the synastry doesn't need to stand in the way of a good relationship. It requires some more effort. There are good synastries that result in a mess, so better don't see these views of mine as very strict. It's still the whole of circumstances one should look at.

Saturn will transit her Mars, Saturn, Moon next year. I wonder what that will bring. I hope the Jupiter transits will give some relaxation to both in 2012.

Eddy wrote:And as her Moon is conjunct Saturn and Mars is close, perhaps this group of planets 'scares' him off sexually. I don't know if people use the 'synodical synastry' but I believe there is something useful in it.
OOhhh, I missed the wife chart, I would say they are the perfect couple :) You say in English? God makes them and then put together.

Wife has the Sun - husband- in Pisces; Husband the Moon- wife- in the same sign.

She is authoritative and bossy, as the husband feminine. Let alone the very talkative Moon,Mars, Saturn at trine of Venus, she has Venus and Mars in masculine signs; Venus matutine and Mars oriental.

Seeing that I don't think anymore it's a gay business, it should be some dynamics inside the couple, she plays the male and he the woman.

margherita
Traditional astrology at
http://heavenastrolabe.wordpress.com