"Astrological Advice on Career and Financial paths"

August 2nd, 2004 11:00 am
Los Angeles, CA used AStro.com for the chart.

I've been thinking upon this question for a bit. Work questions just didn't seem to be right, money questions seemed to conflict with the work questions, etc... I think I've finally asked the question that may get me the answers I've been trying to eke from the sky and would like others thoughts on the chart...

I get venus LoA, (me), Mars Lord of the second and Moon lord of the MC.

the Moon is within a few degrees of trine the MC on the chart I've got, And Venus (me) is just past sextile mars (finances) in 9th and 11th houses respectively.

Venus is in Gemini at 26 degrees, is this close enough to Cancer to suggest a change coming up?

mars is in the house of Hopes? Friends? and also closing in on a change in sign?

there are no planets within the first or second house, but the 10th house holds Saturn, who does not bode well in the 10th and the Sun who does bode well in the tenth, saturn may be there yet a while, but the Sun is but 6 degrees from changing houses??? The moon the Ruler of the 10th is about 8 degrees of changing houses.

Would someone be able or willing to put up the chart? (thanks in advance) and I'd appreciate some discussion on what others see here, because I think looking at my own questions I second guess myself too much and miss things that may be comepletely obvious to me otherwise. The question is rather important to me. thanks...

:brows

Granny

Hi,

I'm a little confused. What's your question? . As for finances, the second is the money you have, the eighth is "others" money, and the 11th is boss's money. You want others money or boss's money coming to you. In this chart, the boss's money is ruled by the Sun in Leo (It's in his control), but applies to the ASC, but I'd want more than that.

POF in a Moon sign (Taurs) ruled by Venus looks promising.

Tom

Hello Tom,

I've been very unclear in my work path recently. I'm doing "OK" where I am, but I'm not succeeding as I would like. Either emotionally or financially, just not satisfied. So I was basically asking the sky how to improve this either by my actions, or change of something or just wait it out or do some training, or what? the question is a directional question. I'm asking the stars for a little advice .... um, is that clearer? I hope. :?

:brows

granny