Birth Month and Brain Cancer correlation

Hi,

I found this article while surfing the web for news:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... r_birth_dc

One study seems to show a correlation between brain cancer victims and birth time of year. Brain Cancer victims tend to be born in Jan/Feb, while hte lowest incidence of brain cancer is among those who were born in July/August.

I'm not one for Sun sign astrology, however the correlation is intriguing.

Tom

Interesting Tom but where are the studies for the Southern Hemisphere? It appears this study is talking about the Northern Hemisphere only. And since we enjoy our winter month during July/August, does that mean our incidence of brain tumours increases with the onset of those months or do we still suffer from an increase in brain tumours in January/February, which are notoriously hot? Is there an astrological correlation here? And if so, are they are talking about a Capricorn and Aquarius correlation? Where does that leave the fact that these are winter signs in the Northern hemisphere and summer signs in the Southern hemisphere. Is it the time of the year (i.e. Sun sign) that makes the difference or is it the season? If it was the Sun sign correlation, you would expect the same increased incidence of brain tumours in January/February regardless of season. It it was season, then you would expect to find an increase in brain tumours in places in the Southern Hemisphere in July/August. Of course, this brings up the far more vexing question of whether Capricorn can truly be expressed as Capricorn in summer when it is supposedly a winter sign.