Mobile phone service center

Hi all. I am taking my cell phone for some repair work to a service center nearby. I wanted to know if they are trustworthy as I would be leaving my phone with them for sometime. I know we look at the 6th house for repairmen. But should we only look at the 6th here or take the 7th also into consideration? The service center people are not my subordinates and I believe it is like an equal relationship like that of a doctor patient. Moreover apart from the repairman there are other employees as well in there and I want to make sure noone messes around with it. When I cast a horary about this I saw the malefic SNode on the 7th cusp . Any thoughts or guidance on this please? Thanks in advance.

Are you sure this is the correct chart? This is about a week old I think.

The south node in 7th puts the North in your 1st, so I wouldn't worry about that. The Moon square Jupiter and the Sun is exact sextile Jupiter. The Moon goes void of course after that. So Jupiter is important here. What do you think it is?

I would only look at the 7th for the repair men. Both you and your mobile phone Mercury is in the 7th. The ruler Saturn is separating from its sextile to Neptune so I don't think there is anything to worry.
Also the square and sextile to Jupiter by your significators seems pretty harmless, so I woundn't worry.

Moon in Pisces conjunct Neputune shows you might be worried about pictures.

If you have a gut feeling that they are not right, then Saturn conjunct Pluto could be a warning. I think you can read this chart better. You have more knowledge when it comes to horary.

The ascendant is early. I would say I would check to see if the repair person/shop as a whole seems more like a Mars or Saturn type because the chart might be suggesting a second alternative. Is the repair person a young person who is quick with techology, or do they seem older, slower and more traditional with transactions? Maybe you cannot answer that if there are multiple people.

Mars is very strong on an angle and probably represents a repair person in question (or solution to the problem). It seems like Mercury applying to dignified Mars with Uranus would suggest someone good with technology and might be able to fix it easily and/or more quickly than you might expect. Normally I do think of Mars as the technology-savy type, especially with Uranus. Saturn may rule them as a person and Mars represent the repair, but it could also represent a different establishment, so I would maybe think about the energy of the establishment- is it slow and conventional or bustling and more cutting edge? Mars is the strongest influence and Mercury is applying to it. I would think Mercury is the phone. Moon is also received by dignified Jupiter, and Mercury is also carrying its light, suggesting a decent outcome, although Moon is debilitated in the 8th and the aspect is via square, suggesting the transaction is not perfect. Saturn isn't always so bad and Moon separates from a sextile and gives its light to Jupiter. Ultimately Jupiter and Mars hold a lot more influence here than Saturn energy-wise. If there is no second shop that would make sense as another alternative then I don't think this is a terrible chart overall. I know traditionally Mars can be a bit iffy for a good outcome but in this case I think Mars in Aries with Uranus would more likely fit the subject matter quite well.

Are you sure this is the correct chart? This is about a week old I think.
The south node in 7th puts the North in your 1st, so I wouldn't worry about that. The Moon square Jupiter and the Sun is exact sextile Jupiter. The Moon goes void of course after that. So Jupiter is important here. What do you think it is?
I would only look at the 7th for the repair men. Both you and your mobile phone Mercury is in the 7th. The ruler Saturn is separating from its sextile to Neptune so I don't think there is anything to worry.
Also the square and sextile to Jupiter by your significators seems pretty harmless, so I woundn't worry.
Moon in Pisces conjunct Neputune shows you might be worried about pictures.
If you have a gut feeling that they are not right, then Saturn conjunct Pluto could be a warning. I think you can read this chart better. You have more knowledge when it comes to horary.
Hi JupiterRising thanks for sharing your reading of the chart. Yes i was wondering if others use the 7th house alone for significator of the servicemen / technician. I noticed the malefic south nide and got alarmed but yes SN on the 7th puts NN in the 1st which generally brings positivity to the matter questioned about.Saturn conjunct pluto may be a warning , thanks for adding that i had not noticed. . For privacy concerns there is a password on the phone so im not really worried about that . i was concerned that someone may replace the original parts with duplicate ones. This phone is a gift from someone special and so i am more concerned than usual.

I forgot to add , yes the chart is correct. It was cast more than a week back when i was supposed to go visit the service center. But somehow i couldnt manage to find time for it and then i had to travel to another city for work . Perhaps Jupiter represents that trip?
Last edited by Serene on Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tanit3333 wrote:The ascendant is early. I would say I would check to see if the repair person/shop as a whole seems more like a Mars or Saturn type because the chart might be suggesting a second alternative. Is the repair person a young person who is quick with techology, or do they seem older, slower and more traditional with transactions? Maybe you cannot answer that if there are multiple people.

Mars is very strong on an angle and probably represents a repair person in question (or solution to the problem). It seems like Mercury applying to dignified Mars with Uranus would suggest someone good with technology and might be able to fix it easily and/or more quickly than you might expect. Normally I do think of Mars as the technology-savy type, especially with Uranus. Saturn may rule them as a person and Mars represent the repair, but it could also represent a different establishment, so I would maybe think about the energy of the establishment- is it slow and conventional or bustling and more cutting edge? Mars is the strongest influence and Mercury is applying to it. I would think Mercury is the phone. Moon is also received by dignified Jupiter, and Mercury is also carrying its light, suggesting a decent outcome, although Moon is debilitated in the 8th and the aspect is via square, suggesting the transaction is not perfect. Saturn isn't always so bad and Moon separates from a sextile and gives its light to Jupiter. Ultimately Jupiter and Mars hold a lot more influence here than Saturn energy-wise. If there is no second shop that would make sense as another alternative then I don't think this is a terrible chart overall. I know traditionally Mars can be a bit iffy for a good outcome but in this case I think Mars in Aries with Uranus would more likely fit the subject matter quite well.
Thanks for sharing these insights, Tanit. I would describe the store as cutting edge and modern with young employees so Mars seems a better fit than Saturn. This is a company service center but i only found a couple of employees working there - a young man and a woman. There is another company service store but it too far away from where i stay/work. Since both of you arent seeing any big red flags i think i will visit them this week now. The phone was a gift from someone and so i am a little more concerned than usual.

Hi Serene. I don't know whether Jupiter is the trip or not. It's in your 5th house, rules your 5th and 9th. So you should know better.

Mercury trines Uranus in the end. Uranus usually shows up for me in questons realated to electronics. The trine shows the Phone will be repaired, maybe.

Update - I ended up visiting the other company outlet which is farther from my place. The appointment made with the 1st service center didn't work out as I could not find time then and by the time I was free to go they had already returned one part that needed to be changed to their main branch.

Some more details

Both the centers are identical in all respects except for the employees . Both are modern with young technicians. I found it odd though that they insisted a lot on removing the password from the phone and asked for full access even though there was no such need to do that for the repairwork. I had my payment details saved with various apps and also my personal stuff without backups anywhere else so I did not agree to this and said I will come later after fixing this issue. So the lady at the desk started explaining me about trust and all that . In the end they agreed to do the work without having access to my data and apps. Save for this one issue rest all went well.

Im satisfied with the work. Phone is working allright now.
Last edited by Serene on Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.