Significator for Handcraft

Hi forum,
A few months ago I asked if I should work with handcraft (specifically, Crochet), but I just couldn't come to a conclusion and set this idea aside.
After a couple of months, I decided that I'll re-ask this question.

Does anybody know what is the Significator and House for 'Handcraft'?
I haven't found any article on the internet that talks about it.

Am I right in attributing the 5th House to the handcraft?
The significators:
I thought it might be Taurus - Venus, since it's a skill with hands and stuff that involves, in some way, beauty.

But after think about it I came to the conclusion that Virgin would be more suited to meticulous manual work, as is crochet.
Thanks for reading.

Re: Significator for Handcraft

Miss Watson wrote:Hi forum,
A few months ago I asked if I should work with handcraft (specifically, Crochet), but I just couldn't come to a conclusion and set this idea aside.
After a couple of months, I decided that I'll re-ask this question.

Does anybody know what is the Significator and House for 'Handcraft'?
I haven't found any article on the internet that talks about it.

Am I right in attributing the 5th House to the handcraft?
The significators:
I thought it might be Taurus - Venus, since it's a skill with hands and stuff that involves, in some way, beauty.

But after think about it I came to the conclusion that Virgin would be more suited to meticulous manual work, as is crochet.
Thanks for reading.

Hi Miss Watson,

I agree with what you wrote above.

For those who use their hands to create arts and crafts, my list is as follows:

Venus and Taurus -- for art works such as fabric sculptures (stitching, knitting & crocheting included).

Venus and Libra -- for paintings (including fabric paintings).

Mercury, Venus, Virgo, 5th and 6th houses -- these, I think, are needed for a creator’s dexterity and artistic judgement for using your chosen tools -- such as sewing needles, knitting/crocheting needles, paint brushes, various knives/scrapers/scissors, quills, pens and pencils (as well as other generally unfamiliar arts and crafts tools). An artist with Mars in 8th could be very skillful with exacto knives, scissors and scrapers.

Also, I believe a visual artist who has trine or sextile between Mars and Neptune will be very good with colors, if 5th house is involved.

Miss Watson, i agree with you both. In addition , i would say if you are asking whether this particular job would be right for you then i would like to look at the 10th house, 10th Lord , L10 receptions with L1 and the condition of L11 for earnings out of this business. If you are asking about a specific handicraft , i would check the Lord of 5th as your creation . If you are asking a question about whether or not you have the talent for it then i would look at the 5th house, Venus for artistic and aesthetic sense and to some extent Mars for skill with tools and hands. 6th house should also come up since it is a manual meticulous work

Also, I believe a visual artist who has trine or sextile between Mars and Neptune will be very good with colors, if 5th house is involved.
Hi Part Of Fortune, very interesting point. Can you please help me with how Mars is associated with colours? What would you think of Venus - Neptune?

Re: Significator for Handcraft

Part of Fortune wrote:
Hi Miss Watson,

I agree with what you wrote above.

For those who use their hands to create arts and crafts, my list is as follows:

Venus and Taurus -- for art works such as fabric sculptures (stitching, knitting & crocheting included).

Venus and Libra -- for paintings (including fabric paintings).

Mercury, Venus, Virgo, 5th and 6th houses -- these, I think, are needed for a creator’s dexterity and artistic judgement for using your chosen tools -- such as sewing needles, knitting/crocheting needles, paint brushes, various knives/scrapers/scissors, quills, pens and pencils (as well as other generally unfamiliar arts and crafts tools). An artist with Mars in 8th could be very skillful with exacto knives, scissors and scrapers.

Hi PoF,
I do have a sextile :)
Thank you so much for answering me!

Miss Watson, i agree with you both. In addition , i would say if you are asking whether this particular job would be right for you then i would like to look at the 10th house, 10th Lord , L10 receptions with L1 and the condition of L11 for earnings out of this business. If you are asking about a specific handicraft , i would check the Lord of 5th as your creation . If you are asking a question about whether or not you have the talent for it then i would look at the 5th house, Venus for artistic and aesthetic sense and to some extent Mars for skill with tools and hands. 6th house should also come up since it is a manual meticulous work
Hello Serene,
Thank you! In my case the 5th house is the most appropriate, since they are newborn crafts and I'm thinking of working as autonomous (6th). :)