to buy or not to buy

There is no such thing as a perfect car purchase unless you have your pockets full of money. But then I saw a nice little ad and thought, well, that's the closest to perfection I can get with this budget. It was almost a decision met, when, just out of curiosity, I decided to cast a horary chart. And there you go, is this car a complete disaster?

My ruler Saturn is debilitated, Mercury combust (and retrograde and opposed by Uranus), th eruler of the third, Mars, combust as well. Some of the negative positions might perhaps be due to my current financial situation that doesn't allow fot too much prodigality, but the rest? Do I have to give up any further thoughts of buying this car?

Any thoughts well appreciated.
Regards, Alya.

Chart: 8.24.2004; 4:17pm; 15:38E; 46:34N; ASC.:10Cap32

I would try to resist. I recently needed to buy an expensive piece of mechanical equipment. I saw one that looked ideal, drew up the chart and the chart was awful. I was tempted to go ahead anyway because I needed one so quickly and didn?t seem to have the luxury of choice, but in the end I couldn?t ignore what I?d seen in the horary so I resisted. The next day I saw another item with the same specification, even newer, and half the price. I was so pleased I didn?t make the first purchase. I drew up a second chart, and whilst it was better than the first it was still very worrying. Because of the time constraints I went ahead but geared myself for some trouble. When I got the product home it worked perfectly at first but after a few moments there was some electrical problem and smoke was pouring out everywhere. I?m having it checked over and I think it can be made dependable, but a car is something that you need to be reliable and safe. It?s more than costly, time consuming and frustrating to have an unreliable car,.

Thanks, Deb. Indeed, it turned out, that there are also some other options and their charts really do look better.
I appreciate your support.
Kind regards, Alya.