Some brief notes concerning the romantic aspects of this chart:

- The lord of the 5th house is Saturn in his fall in the 8th house. Saturn does not behold the ASC, but he beholds the lord of the ASC by square.
- The lord of the 7th house is Jupiter peregrine very close to the cusp of the 12th, not beholding the ASC or its ruler.
-Venus, the natural significator of love and co-ruler of the 7th house (she shares five points with Jupiter), is peregrine in the 12th house and beholds neither the ASC nor its ruler.

In other words, nada...

With the ASC ruler in the 11th house and Pluto and Uranus in the 1st, we have someone who is very idealistic, very independent and very self-centered. The Moon in Aquarius, albeit in the last degree of the sign, confirms that he approaches things from an airy distance. The lord of the 5th house (romantic affairs, sex, etc.) in his fall in the 8th house rather hurts and is also a possible indication that this person lacks "grounding" and patience. It seems to me that he is never happy with anyone, because he cannot find someone to reflect his idea of who he is. Maybe if he could forget himself a little and open up to the other person, things would change for the better.

Addendum: since there is no connection between the significators of love and relationships with the ASC ruler, we would look at positive connections/aspects between the significators of romance and marriage to other planets to use as a remedial measures or as a handle to propel the native forward. There is a nice sextile aspect between Venus and Mars, and also a trine between Jupiter and Saturn. Unfortunately, the trine is out of unfortunate houses, so any potential for good will be limited. And so is the sextile (Mars is also debilitated).

Addendum2: I also checked the Part of Marriage (ASC+Venus-Saturn), which happens to fall in Capricorn, disposited by Saturn in the 8th and opposite the ASC ruler.

Single Lonely Man

All,

I married a man who has some similarities to the chart presented for the lonely single man. Nothing pleased this man and he had Venus just under his Asc. - very lazy in most aspects and insular. Social anxiety was very apparent now I look back and he self medicated with alcohol - he found life very difficult much of the time.

I feel for the lonely single man indeed - he needs help.

Julie K

OK ! this has gone on for a while now and now it is my turn to annoy :twisted:

The solution to pollution is in "Venus" - it is Slowing down to go retrograde in August of that year and its speed is less than that of sun .(peregrine and 12th have already been mentioned).I think at one point of time it was Deb who was looking carefully at planetary speeds but I guess, that was more for horary.

2nd is just pure ambition or hope of marrying someone really important- 7th lord- expansive,optimistic Jupiter is in sign- exaltation reception with - guess who- Royal Sun.

Third, in a male chart the applications of Moon show the contacts of that person (?Robson) his Moon is at 29 deg and most relations are thus - past or not long lasting.

There is no planet in 7th to take over that role- except Chiron- the wounded healer- he probably gets into a relationship just not to offend.

PD

This Venus inspired magic came about when skyscript was liked by 333 people on facebook.