Jupiter & Venus both stationary

Jupiter & Venus both stationary on November 18. 2010

My radar will be on the alert as the fortunes both make their 2nd station at virtually the same time on November 18. 2010. The stations occur only 4 1/2 hours apart: Jupiter first in 23PI29D at 16.55 GMT, then Venus follows from 29LI39D at 21.35 GMT.

For some odd reason Niel F. Michelsen and the American Ephemeris 21 Century list the events in counter chronical order. Maybe his computor programming picks up the Venus event first because she is an inner planet and inferior to Jupiter. It's still an odd blip.

Both benefics are stationary in their own sign with Venus in Libra and Jupiter in Pisces. But the stations occur towards the end of their signs and the sign rulers are only on a short revisit, as if on a 2nd check or to pick something that was either forgotton, essential or required. Venus started her retrograde passage in Mars-ruled Scorpio and Jupiter is back in Pisces after his pilot-project session in Mars-ruled Aries. It's curious how both planets retrograde from the Mars-ruled signs.

[Edit Nov 17: I removed a passage about the Moon being in Pisces, because it is of course in Aries!]

So it could be something exciting but the constelletion still fills me with awe. Flip or flop? Should I be holding my breath? Jupiter and Venus - so closely related by virute and powers and their companionship in the sign of Pisces. According to certain traditions Jupiter represents the supreme God and Venus is the Angel of Mankind. Could we be looking for some sort of religious happening, or could there be an event that poises the stock markets (both fortunes slow). Could these 4 1/2 hours be an opprtune moment for meditation, or could there be the announcement of some sort of Royal engagement?

Observations and reflections may be posted here. :)
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.astronor.com

Like eclipses or lunations, it is a well known effect among astrologers that other significant astrological configurations also may cast their shadow backwards or ahead in time.
...or could there be an event that poises the stock markets (both fortunes slow).
Continue to keep an eye of those financial markets. They were heavy today....

On a wide scale the release of previous Nobel Peace Prize Winner Aung San Suu Kyi in Burma on Nov. 13. was probably the first wift of some of the spectacular phenomena clustering around the current configuration. Venus is stationary and turns direct in her own sign Libra, while Jupiter is at home in Pisces. Democracy advocate Suu Kyi has spent 15 of her last 21 years in confinement for the political rights of the Burmese people.

On a wide scale the release of previous Nobel Peace Prize Winner Aung San Suu Kyi in Burma on Nov. 13. was probably the first wift of some of the spectacular phenomena clustering around the current configuration. Venus is stationary and turns direct in her own sign Libra, while Jupiter is at home in Pisces. Democracy advocate Suu Kyi has spent 15 of her last 21 years in confinement for the political rights of the Burmese people.
Thanks Andrew,

I was thinking along the same lines myself. The Burmese opposition leader, Aung San Suu Kyi, just released from house arrest a few days ago, has filed a legal challenge against the dissolution of her political party, the National League for Democracy.Burma's military government formally abolished the NLD in May for failing to register for elections that took place on November 7th. The NLD party boycotted the poll, which the UN and western countries condemned as a sham and fraudulent. The NLD won a landslide victory in Burma's last general election 20 years ago, but was never allowed to take power.

On November 16th Aung San was in the Burmese High Court attempting to relaunch her party through legal action.

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/Aun ... 10454.html

A nice reflection of the Jupiter retro symbolism I think. I have always deeply admired this woman. She has the kind of courage , integrity and unflinching commitmment to basic fairness few can match.

In terms of other events what about the Irish financial crisis that is threatening the survival of the EU? Jupiter is the traditional ruler of wealth and prosperity so its retro motion neatly ecapsulates this. This is taking us back to the last crisis for the Euro earlier in 2010 involving Greece.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote:In terms of other events what about the Irish financial crisis that is threatening the survival of the EU? Jupiter is the traditional ruler of wealth and prosperity so its retro motion neatly ecapsulates this. This is taking us back to the last crisis for the Euro earlier in 2010 involving Greece.
The Euro was introduced as Neptune entered Aquarius. Maybe the economic union will go to Pisces once Neptune leaves the sign. :shock:

The Euro was introduced as Neptune entered Aquarius. Maybe the economic union will go to Pisces once Neptune leaves the sign
A good pun and a prediction to boot! :lol:

Remember folks you heard it first here. :D

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

>The Euro was introduced as Neptune entered Aquarius. Maybe the economic >union will go to Pisces once Neptune leaves the sign

Hi the Euro started trading Jan 99, Neptune entered AQU Jan 98 - However you could say it took up its full time residency in Jan 99 upon its return to AQU after backtracking. Does that mean you could envisage using outer planets to make specific predictions based on their move into residency as opposed to First contact?? Its sort of relevant for Uranus and Jupiter in the near future too.

Alternatively perhaps the meat of the matter lies in Jan 1st 99's transits of Venus squaring Saturn whilst Mercury squared Jupiter at 21 degrees Pisces.

So we've got representation of concrete banking/trading structures in place at that time giving form to the overall Neptune in Aquarius ideal.

So if you switch focus to Jupiter the "banking planet" the fact that it is coming off station very close to that Piscean degree and is just about to pile headlong into Uranus does not bode well for the Euro does it.

IN fact on January 4th 2011 when those two bodies meet Venus will be square to Neptune and the lunation is aspected by Saturn. Looks like the beginning of January the Euro may take a total pasting!!

mike cooper