OMG... we are in labour and need your help fast!

i am still very much a newbie to this area of astrology and would appreciate any help offered by members of this forum.

i have just reached the last stage of creating a real estate business with the hope of later passing the business onto my first child. i was unable to reach the completion of it due to unforeseen circumstances (what else to expect with mercury retrograde!) with being in and out of surgery for health reasons (check out my solar return!) it has left me ridiculously strapped for time and i need to give birth to this new company and was advised members here maybe able to help me finalise a registery date which is compatible to myself as owner and my child as the future owner. immediately after company registration, the new company will need to obtain a mortgage to purchase it's first investment rental property. p.s. up for one more teeny weeny challenge? a surgery date/time for the removal of my ovary would be great as i'd hate to think what happens next should they get it wrong?! many thanks for all your exceptional talents.

DOB Me: 11-Mar-76 10:46am NZT
DOB My Child: 22-Jul-01 10:10pm NZT

Business paper work start date/time: 6-Sep-04 12:13:59 NZT
NZT DOB Business: WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELP HERE
NZT DOB Mortgage: WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELP HERE
NZT Surgery Date: WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELP HERE
'you laugh because i'm different, i laugh because you're all the same'