Mars exalted in Capricorn

Mars exalted in Capricorn
Mars has just entered Capricorn which got me thinking that I don't have many friends or family members with Mars in Capricorn, although I have two regular clients who have this within a few degrees of their midheaven, and both have become very powerful and prominent in their fields ? one in law and the other in politics (obviously two professions that involve the need to fight or champion causes).
I?d love to hear the personal experience of anyone who has Mars in Capricorn natally, to consider how it differs in expression according to angularity or house placement, and whether there is a perceived difference in its placement by sect or phase.
The question is ? what does it feel like to be born with Mars in Capricorn? Does it feel like anger and aggression is easy to control and target? If you have this and don?t mind being open about your personal experiences, please share your experience.
(I shouldn?t need to say this, but this is an invitation to anyone who knows their chart, regardless of level of study or preferred astrological methods; and I would like the onus to be on the sharing of experiences, so I?m not looking for a debate on astrological technique within this particular thread).

Thanks to anyone who is willing to leave a tale for posterity!
Deb

Yes, I have Mars in Capricorn - the 1st House. There are some caveats, however, as there are with all placements in every chart. Venus applies to conjoin Mars (about 1.5 degree orb) and Saturn is also co-present in Capricorn conjunct the ascendant. If one pays attention to such things, he is also semi-square Mercury and sesqui-quadrate Pluto.

Whilst I am normally even tempered, I am capable of very effective and carefully and judiciously applied uses of anger and aggression. I can also be very protective of people I feel close to and subjects in which I have time and energy invested.

Whilst to some it might not seem that I'm always moving very quickly, I'm almost always getting something done. Many times I will already have an assigned project completed before anyone even knows I'm working on it.

I usually have little patience for lengthy discussions about whether something should be done, how it should be done, and myriad side issues that have nothing to do with the issue at hand. I get in there and do what needs to be done or fix what needs to be fixed.

The easiest way to anger me is to act rude or inconsiderate of others. Recently, with Saturn squaring my natal Saturn/ascendant and Uranus/Jupiter banging about my South Node, this has been a huge issue for me. I consciously have to try to relax, take a deep breath, unclench my jaw, and just let it go. Or else someone (including me) could wind up getting injured.

Chart included below for reference.
Frank Piechoski

Thanks Frank - it was good to get the chart too. Now you mention it, from what I know of you, it's so obvious (I'm thinking of the training .. etc...)
BTW, Your Mars in Capricorn makes a grand trine to my Taurus Sun and Virgo Moon - I must kill my husband and marry you ... :brows

Oops, perhaps not. Have just noticed your Saturn is smack bang on my descendant and the last thing I need right now is more nagging from a partner. Wasn't meant to be Frank, never mind.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic for no reason.

My husband has Mars in Capricorn conj. MC in 10th and ruling his double-Aries (Sun/ASC) chart.

He is a gifted leader and works as head of an academic alternative school. He's very good at moderating situations to productive conclusions and not losing his patience while still driving the agenda. He is very self-controlled and perhaps a little too adept at repressing unpleasant emotion (more a function of his moon sq. saturn).

He does have a temper - Mars squares his ASC - but it's usually kept well under wraps. He was a star athlete in his youth.

Tara

Hi Tara

Thanks for that
He does have a temper - Mars squares his ASC - but it's usually kept well under wraps. He was a star athlete in his youth.
I always think that if Mars is near the MC there's no hiding it, so it's interesting to hear you describe it in Capricorn as if its kept back in reserve until activated.
:'

Deb

Deb wrote:Thanks Frank - it was good to get the chart too. Now you mention it, from what I know of you, it's so obvious (I'm thinking of the training .. etc...)
BTW, Your Mars in Capricorn makes a grand trine to my Taurus Sun and Virgo Moon - I must kill my husband and marry you ... :brows
But I've been told by some astrologers that because of my Venus and Mars that I'm not the marrying kind. :???:
Frank Piechoski

Deb wrote:Oops, perhaps not. Have just noticed your Saturn is smack bang on my descendant and the last thing I need right now is more nagging from a partner. Wasn't meant to be Frank, never mind.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic for no reason.
You say that like Saturn on your descendant is a Bad Thing. :-T

Those of us who have truly embraced the lessons of a superior Saturn don't nag - we just DO. :P
Frank Piechoski

Ah but Frank, I now know the astrological techniques I didn?t know when I married husband no.1 ? regarding ?how to be the master of the two? (I?m still with him, BTW, but call him no.1 to keep him on his toes). With my descendant at 14 Capricorn I?m looking for a man with a debilitated Saturn in Cancer, preferably the first decanate, so I can tuck him well inside my 12th house (Saturn is happy enough there anyway).
But I digress again and I already promised to be good in this thread. Stop leading me astray with your Mars in Capricorn charm ?

(PS - more worryingly for you, your descendant falls on my Cancer ascendant - so I'd become your 7th-house ruler Moon conjunct Pluto in the 8th ... :( )

Deb wrote:Ah but Frank, I now know the astrological techniques I didn?t know when I married husband no.1 ? regarding ?how to be the master of the two? (I?m still with him, BTW, but call him no.1 to keep him on his toes). With my descendant at 14 Capricorn I?m looking for a man with a debilitated Saturn in Cancer, preferably the first decanate, so I can tuck him well inside my 12th house (Saturn is happy enough there anyway).
But I digress again and I already promised to be good in this thread. Stop leading me astray with your Mars in Capricorn charm ?

(PS - more worryingly for you, your descendant falls on my Cancer ascendant - so I'd become your 7th-house ruler Moon conjunct Pluto in the 8th ... :( )
So, you're looking for a man 14 years younger than me? I'm devastated. :brows

As far as being worrisome, remember that Moon is in Virgo. I'm much too careful to allow anything untoward to happen to me.

As far as the Exalted Mars goes, I do seem to attract a very high percentage of women with Aries or Scorpio prominent in their charts. Scorpios, I can understand. Aries? No idea where they are coming from or what they want.

But enough about me. What do YOU think about me? :lol:
Frank Piechoski

I have a prominent Mars in Aries - so that's why I can't help myself. I give up - who cares about astrology anyway? Let's call this thread 'Deb and Frank have a bit of an earth-flirt'.
:'

No, no; come on ... anymore for Mars in Capricorn ?

(Preferably around 23 degrees, born in late 1973; must be prepared to dispose of husband no 1.)

PS - I always put "you are my No.1!" on anniversary cards; he doesn't get it though, and thinks it's sweet.

I should also point out that I'm a total fantasist; and anything I said in this thread about my dear darling hubby is probably completely untrue.

Please, someone talk about their Mars in Capricorn whilst I take a break from this forum... :lala