Chance for love ?

Well. Let me know have i chance for something more then friendship with the person i love?

Date:09.09.2004
4.44 p.m
Sofia, Bulgaria
42N42, 23E20

I am interested not only personally, but also as helpfull analyse in my lessons. I am a student and still new in the matery of horary astrology.
Thank you in advance :???:
astrology

I?ll have to be brief because I don?t have a lot of time.

Your significator is Saturn, which is very weak in its detriment and is in the 7th house.

His significator is the Moon, which is strong in its own sign. It is also in the 7th house.

Your planet is in both his sign and his house. In other words, you are into him. But this isn?t good for you. He is in his own house and sign. He has all of the power here and worse yet, he?s into himself here. His concern is with himself and not with you.

The Moon (the guy) is about to be conjunct with Saturn (you). Though this shows a coming together of the two of you, this is not a meeting of equals, or a meeting where there is a benefit to both people. This relationship is not good to you.

Another thing to look for is that your planet Saturn is separating from a sextile with Jupiter, which is in the 8th house (loss, anguish) and rules the 12th house (secrets, insolvable problems). This theme is also added onto by the fact that the Moon is almost exactly inconjunct (150 degrees) from Pluto, in the 12th house. Now I don?t normally use the inconjunct aspect, but this aspect reinforces the 12th house connection. So there might be some dark secrets which he does not want to deal want, or cannot deal with. This does not come from the chart but from human nature, but you might want to ask if he has another girlfriend or wife.

Another small point is that Neptune is in the 1st house, so it?s angular. Normally I wouldn?t pay too much attention to Neptune unless it was both in an angle and in an aspect with one of your significators. But since it?s in the 1st house I think it?s worth mentioning. Neptune is illusion. It can either mean that you tend to see things as worse than they really are, or better than they really are. Given the other signs in this chart, I?d tend to say that you might be tending to see more in this relationship than is really there.
Mark F