future?

Anyone care to offer a judgement on this chart? "Is there a future in this relationship with B"? 10th. Sept. 2004, 11:28 am, Worcester UK. 8 Scorpio rising.

My immediate concern was the Void of Course Moon, suggesting nothing will come of the relationship. The querent, a man, represented by Mars is in a sorry state indeed, indicated by being combust. His other significator, the Moon, is about to change signs where it will become much weaker and peregrine. There is mutual reception between them, but only by Triplicity suggesting friendship only, and only as him as Sun, suggesting she's not really interested in him as a person, but only as a man. Perhaps this ties in with him being combust; she doesn't see him as Mars, only as Sun. She as Venus is in early degrees of a fixed sign, so her feelings are unlikely to change. Moon and Venus apply to conjunction by 4 degrees, so they will come together again, but as for the question, it seems this relationship will only be as friends. Would anyone care to comment? Thanks!
H.

I think you got it right.

You might make note of Jupiter in the 11th house, which is its joy. But it's s weak Jupiter, so it can't do too much here.

Mercury is far and away the strongest planet here. It rules the 11th and 8th houses, but also is applying to the opposition of Uranus. So the friendship might not be as stable as it seems, with the chance for a lot of sudden changes, missed appointments, and the like.
Mark F

Thanks Mark.
I noticed that the querent as Mars had Mercury in Rulership and Exaltation, and as Mercury ruled the 11th thought this might suggest his fervent hopes and wishes (11th house) for the relationship to succeed, especially as he as Man, Sun, has Mercury in Rulership and Exaltation too. He really would love this relationship to work, but Exaltation suggests he's wearing rose-tinted spectacles.

Care to cast your eye over this one? A daughter has asked me what's ailing her father, she's concerned for his health and is worried he might die. "What's the matter with my father, will he die"? 10th. September 2004, 5:34 pm, Worcester, UK. 24 Capricorn rising.
Father = Venus (Lord 4), his eighth house ruled by Jupiter, which interestingly is in the radical 8th. His dispositor, the Sun, is also in the radical 8th, and both Jupiter and the Sun are weak. Any observations gratefully received!
H.