Okay help please!
10:34 am Pacific time, Los Angeles, CA
8 September 2004

Ascendent 6 Scorpio, Mars at 18 Virgo
10th Leo, Sun 16 virgo
2nd, Sag Jupiter 26 Virgo

all in 11th, Square Pluto! in the second. =(

Moon in Cancer next aspect will be sextile to Mars, sun, Jupiter
then conjunct Saturn. Currently Just past trine with Uranus.

Also of note, Mercury and POF are in the tenth conjunct Regulus. However they are also in opposition to Uranus. something feels twitchy here?

For one thing I dont know if Sun conjunct mars and Jupiter is good or bad? does it burn up my planets or are we all become one? The square with Pluto? is that saying a major change or ?

One last thing I see is that Venus is aproaching the MC in this chart...

if someone could open up some thoughts here I'd appreciate it... why do I read my own chart? I always see doom and gloom.... (melodramatic nuances added to sooth my desire for self indulgence this morn)

I should add that the last three times I've done this I've gotten a gee your job seems to be coming to an end, but you'll have something else, and its been my job was extended... which is true, the one contract ended and a new one began, but it was the same company... so I'm a tad bewildered at reading my own chart right now...

Granny... :brows

I"m kinda bummed that no one has taken a stab at this... I know that Pluto square is very intimidating, but I'd like to hear some thoughts on the matter. One of the big things that has occured since I asked this question is that one person has decided to leave the group making it more likely that I may get the position. They will in fact be opening two slots instead of just one. There are things that one can not do as a temp here and becoming full time would mean a chang ein duties, I wonder if that might not be what that square is all about or if something else occurs to make me want to take something else or? to me it is a strange situation.

Your input is appreciated. :brows

Granny