Indonesia Earthquake Volcano Tsunami

25 October 2010
9:42 PM aka 21:42 hours
7.7 quake

this triggered a 9 meter + about 10 foot Tsunami and

the next day 26 Oct 2010 before 8:30 am 08:30 hours
Mt Merapi erupted (MT Merapi was actually irritated by the 2006 9.1 quake, this eruption would have happened within days of this earthquake, even if this earthquake had not occurred, it was already set to go and People were already being evacuated)

using a Placidus chart, and Jakarta as the reference place I get

28 Gem 37 for the asc
and Uranus at the top of the chart at 27 Pis 21 (oceanic chaos? well that is what I get from Pisces and Uranus anyway) this is not quite square Pluto at 3 Cap, 6 degrees just seems a bit out of alignment to me. the same with Saturn who is in the Bottom of the chart and exalted, 10 Lib 44
thought Saturn under the earth certainly bespeaks earthquakes I should think.

moon on 11th cusp is at 1 Gem 33

Mars is Trine Uranus at 28 Scorpio and certainly in his own sign, and MC is 1 Aries 17 within 3 degrees of Trine the MC I can accept as an alignment.
Mars Chiron and Moon are in a tighter T square than are Saturn Pluto and possible more involved as triggers, though they wouldn't be the ones I would normally think of, I think you can say they fit the event.

Anyway just throwing out some thoughts on the subject.

granny

How far can a mega tsunami travel inside the US? I live in the Eastcoast of the US and I've been hearing about a mega tsunami that might strike any day now when a super volcano in the canary islands erupts. It'll hit a lot of continents including US. I just want to be prepare for this maybe move to another state far from the eastcoast. Can anyone tell me, someone with geographical experience how far can this phenomenon travel coming from any coast of the US? Can it reach Nebraska or Arkansas since they're located in the middle of the country?
life is a game

Hello,

I dont see any astrological content in your question. Please remember this is an astrology website and this part of the forum looks at world events. Its not a place to raise personal concerns like this.

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly