Question

I was hoping somebody might be generous enough to offer some insight into the possibilities of this relationship:

Steve (male)
born on 6 Nov 1978
local time 11:38 am
in Boston, MA (US) U.T. 16:38
71w04, 42n22

+

Leslie (female)
born on 14 Aug 1979
local time 07:27 pm
in Toronto, ON (CAN) U.T. 23:27
79w23, 43n39

Thanx,
Steve
"Judgment is the antithesis of understanding."
- H.S.C.

Hi Steve,

I?m pleased you got some responses to your earlier question because it sounds as though you needed some support. But please bear in mind that this forum has been created to help students and practitioners of astrology discuss points of technique and it?s not a suitable place to request other astrologers to interpret charts on your behalf.

The point below is taken from the forum guidelines which I?m repeating here, not just because of this request but also to remind other members who get lax on this point from time to time.
Please remember that this is an astrology discussion forum - not a free chart interpretation/tutorial service. The forum exists for committed students of astrology and we don't want posts saying 'this is my birth data - what does it mean?', or 'I've done a horary chart - what does it mean?'

We are, however, interested in discussing topics that help students understand broad issues of relevance to all astrologers. So requests for information on particular techniques are appropriate and often this is best explained within the context of a chart you are working on.
If you would like to continue a discussion asking for views on any points you raise in comparing these charts, you also need to repost in the Nativities and General Astrology section, because this is synastry (the comparison of birth charts in a relationship) not a horary question.

Sorry to be the voice of Saturn here.
Deb

suggestion

Steve, you might read the aphorisms on romance that Deb has posted on this forum on the horary page. You might also take your info to astro.com and check out the info they have on that page for some ideas.

Basically, I'm suggesting you put some work into answering the question yourself and then come back and ask the odd question of wait a minute, I dont quite get this. :)

We're open to a helping hand around here, just not flat out doing the work for you.

enjoy your search. :brows

Granny

Deb -

I absolutely understand, and I apologize for the impertinence. As for which board to post on in the future (when I have something more appropriate), I was told that Horary Astrology is largely concerned with relationship questions, which is why I posted here, rather than in the nativities section... I confess, I am not yet a serious student of Astrology, but am considering becoming one, and am presently interested in comparing the various schools... So far, I know very little about traditional techniques.

Granny -

I've already checked out astro.com..... I can't for the life of me interpret a Synastry Chart... But,

The composite chart shows a stellium in the 8th; Merc/Ven/Sun, + Pluto and Mars (Mars is in Virgo Conjunct Saturn in the 7th... the rest are in Libra); Jupiter is in the 7th (Leo), Neptune is in the 11th (Sag), Uranus is in the 9th (Scorpio), Cap is the Ascendant, and the Moon is in Pisces in the 2nd....

What particularly intrigued me, as you can imagine, was the 8th house.

thanx,
Steve
"Judgment is the antithesis of understanding."
- H.S.C.

There is a lovely beginners course offered on the home page here that is FREE. Enjoy, there is also a Horary Course offered on the Horary Page that is FREE! Then read up on dignities, also free on this web site. there is also several articles and a glossary that go over more intricate questions about astrology all over this forum. Then there is also several old texts available to download for FREE on this site, including Christian AStrology by William Lilly. I know you are impatient, but bending your mind to this information would give you the tools to better understand many things. It will also take your mind off your personal dilema's and help let go some of that depression. :)

Depression runs rampant in my family, I have found physical and mental activity does everything to help relieve it. So I shall be a fussy old woman and suggest to you that burying your mind in some of this information will do much to help you on all levels. Reading the things I have suggested on this page ought to keep your mind busy for a few days. ;-) Then you might look at your charts again with a whole new set of thoughts. And your questions will give you much more satisfaction.

I bid you happy reading. :brows

Granny