Future of the relation...no applying aspects..so?

Hi all,

? am trying to learn Horary for a while now but still something is missing for me.
First of all,is there any program shows what are the next aspects ?

I have asked the question as :whats gonna happen with M.
in Trier Germany at 7.30 am. on 20 Nov. 2010

I am recently split up with my husband but still living in the same house till we settle down some process together.

So i have met to this guy a while ago,who is younger than me,had a great time together (in the meantime, i haven't heard from him since then...)

I am Mars then Sun...or is it me Mars..then Sun is my husband (ex to be) then my little son Mercury ..living together ?

Venus is the the guy i am asking for, in my 11th house. i don't know how the interpret this.Obviously he isn't my 'Friend' .Maybe shows that my wish for him to be together or something.

So my question is, when i am checking the moon (in Tau ,6th H) has no applying major aspects at all !
That means no development in the future with his guy ? or am i missing something as a consideration?

Any thoughts are more than welcome

"First of all,is there any program shows what are the next aspects ? "
Probably, but you don't really need one, just look at the chart and an ephemeris. You can get free ephemerides from astro.com here:
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

Although there are probably some programs that do show the next aspects it's probably a better idea to practice just doing it yourself. It really isn't difficult and will help make sure your examining the chart properly. If it's taking time just stick with it, it'll get quicker and then you won't need any programs.
I am Mars then Sun...or is it me Mars..then Sun is my husband (ex to be) then my little son Mercury ..living together ?
You are the ruler of the ascendant. If the ascendant is Scorpio or Aries you are Mars. If it is Leo you are the Sun. As Scorpio is rising in this chart, you are Aries. You are not sun even though it is in the first house. There's also no need to include your son. He would be lord 5 anyway and that is also Mars. Just stick to the main significators, unless it's relevant to include your son, don't.
"Venus is the the guy i am asking for, in my 11th house. i don't know how the interpret this.Obviously he isn't my 'Friend' .Maybe shows that my wish for him to be together or something. "
How did you meet one another? Was it through some group you both belong to?
"So my question is, when i am checking the moon (in Tau ,6th H) has no applying major aspects at all !
That means no development in the future with his guy ? or am i missing something as a consideration? "
A moon without any future aspects in the sign it is in, is called Void of Course and generally means that nothing will come of the matter, whatever the matter is that you're enquiring about. If the question was, will my relationship with this guy develop more, and there is a void of course moon, that's suggestive that nothing changes from the way it is, so in this case that it doesn't develop any further. However Moon is not quite void of course here. It's sort of void in that it's making no applying aspects right now, but before it leaves its sign it will go on to apply to a sextile with Jupiter, and then an opposition with the Sun.

Really for a question like this, you want to see your primary significators in a beneficial aspect, or if not, for another planet to bring the two together. I can't see that in this particular chart and nor will the Moon apply to him either. It will however trine a dignified and angular Jupiter which suggests there'll probably be some sort of happy ending though.

Thanks a lot Paul.Your reply really made me understand something that i wasn't making it right.Every time i make a horary chart,i always check the aspects of that moment,not really checking the expected aspects,due i didn't know how to do it.

Well...we met in the bar,while we both were with our friends.Got the connection right away,the moment we saw each other.

It came out after we met that one of my friend who was with me that night and him, going to the same university,what might be with your saying that belonging to the same group or something.

i see that i am Mars because of ASC. again my husband is showed as Sun or Saturn ?
Usually when i am making a chart.i take him as Saturn,since we're still married officially (don't know if horary take consideration of something not 'technical but officially :-)
If DEC. was either Aquarious or Capricorn ,the ruler was going to be Saturn,which is my husband.Then i was going to choose the ruler of this guy 11H ruler since 5H is never taking it as a love interest,while you are married. Am i wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching.

First of all,is there any program shows what are the next aspects?
There are astrology programs you can buy that will list the next aspects for planets in the chart and have other horary options. I personally cannot afford more expensive programs and have downloaded a free software called Astrowin that is helpful for various horary options, but they only list the aspects the Moon makes. I agree with Paul that it is always better to learn how to read the aspects yourself and sometimes astrology programs are incorrect about the movement of planets, such as stationary or retro aspects that deny an eventual aspect (it might list it as applying or separating when it's not going to perfect).
So i have met to this guy a while ago,who is younger than me,had a great time together (in the meantime, i haven't heard from him since then...) I am Mars then Sun...or is it me Mars..then Sun is my husband (ex to be) then my little son Mercury ..living together ? Venus is the the guy i am asking for, in my 11th house. i don't know how the interpret this.Obviously he isn't my 'Friend' .Maybe shows that my wish for him to be together or something.
You would be Mars as primary sig, and Moon co-represents you and the over all matter being asked about. Moon is an important body in a horary because she is the swiftest of bodies and translates the light and influence of everyone else in the chart.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Mercury is influenced a great deal by Mars here. Sun is describing an influence, yes, but I wouldn't assign it as your significator, it is more likely something descriptive. Deb often refers to the Sun as a body of truth and clarity around an issue and where it's placed can shed truth on the matter, so in other words, perhaps if it's in your own house, you may have the answer within or are capable of answering this for yourself. Sun rising might also show the truth/clarity is imminent or about to come forth and manifest. You also have an applying full Moon, which seems to support this. A Moon is most likely not entirely void when in exaltation sign of Taurus, where it can still function. It also has a wide orb of aspect between Jupiter and Sun.

I agree that the man asked about would be Venus in this case. If Saturn fits your husband, it would seem accurate to assign him this planet, since Mars-Saturn are separating from one another by aspect and the reception is difficult (there is no reception, but Saturn is also in the sign of Mars' detriment). But if he is not involved in the question, I might not assign him and it could be descriptive of the man asked about's own 5th house (turned 5th house with Saturn in it). Since Venus disposits Saturn, I would be more inclined to think it is describing a part of the background of this man's love nature and what has influenced him around the issue (perhaps why he has stayed away). It could be descriptive of more than one thing though, as astrology often can do that.

In general, the 11th is a house of hopes/wishes and friendship, and Saturn in Libra there might show that someone (either him or your husband) wishes to remain friendly and harmonious at a distance (Saturn), but Mercury translates light between you and rules the 8th house of loss. Mercury-Mars conjunctions in fire signs often show disagreements and arguments. With a 2nd house focus, it could even be over finances or your resources that you share with your husband (8th ruler conjunct the ASC ruler in the 2nd). There is also a 4th house connection with the 2nd/4th ruler, Jupiter in the 4th, and you said that you live with your husband, so again this would seem descriptive of some of your shared resources and housing issues being addressed in the chart for you to make sense of (as astrologer and querent of the chart).

Saturn ruling the 3rd and Mercury involved might be showing strained communications with your husband. Perhaps you are not entirely honest about your other romantic relationships with him? Saurn seems like someone who is a bit controlling, especially with a Pluto influence, and that may not be to your own liking, especially since Mars is freedom-seeking and yet still opinionated in Sagittarius. Neptune in the 3rd can show confusion there or possible deceit, especially with the Sun square.

The Venus-Neptune trine is quite romantic and even idealistic though, and I would think it describes the man asked about as very romantic, charming, attractive, creative, etc. Venus-Neptune influences can feel like "soul mate" connections, but sometimes we view people with rose-colored glasses and do not see them as they truly are.
So my question is, when i am checking the moon (in Tau ,6th H) has no applying major aspects at all !
That means no development in the future with his guy ? or am i missing something as a consideration?
Normally you do want to see an applying favorable aspect between querent and quesited for true perfection of what is asked. Here Venus is about to change signs into his own detriment (he's just turned direct and is slow but moving forward). Normally a planet about to change signs shows a change of heart around the matter and since Venus is also within the cusp rule of the 12th, he's also accidentally poor, although if this is at all secretive in nature it would certainly be descriptive of that, and this would show an unlikely attempt by him to seek a solid relationship with you at present, although a 12th house focus can show an affair or an otherwise secretive romance, especially in Scorpio, and with the 7th house ASC on Caput Algol.

Tanit,
I really don't know what else to add to what you wrote...
but i would like to add some details ,might be helpful how the chart was radical,would you mind ?

First of all i think that the ASC describing me.In my natal chart i have mars,venus and moon in Aries,Mer. (3H) + Plu in my 8H. am i wrong about the ASC of the horary chart is also describing my Natal,correct me if i am wrong please.
If Saturn fits your husband, it would seem accurate to assign him this planet, since Mars-Saturn are separating from one another by aspect and the reception is difficult (there is no reception, but Saturn is also in the sign of Mars' detriment). But if he is not involved in the question, I might not assign him and it could be descriptive of the man asked about's own 5th house (turned 5th house with Saturn in it). Since Venus disposits Saturn, I would be more inclined to think it is describing a part of the background of this man's love nature and what has influenced him around the issue
In my husband's natal chart :Sun conjunct Saturn (8H) and his ASC is Scorpion.You are right about him being controlling, especially with a Pluto influence.
On the other hand,other guy is just like you described: he is an architecture student.Charming,romantic,attractive and express himself (or his emotions) very easy.This was one of the thing i l attracted to him.
And what i know so far, he broke-up from his gf last summer and really heart-broken.This is one of the reason he wouldn't be interested to seek any solid relation with me while he also knows that i am still married.

Saturn ruling the 3rd and Mercury involved might be showing strained communications with your husband. Perhaps you are not entirely honest about your other romantic relationships with him? Saurn seems like someone who is a bit controlling, especially with a Pluto influence, and that may not be to your own liking, especially since Mars is freedom-seeking and yet still opinionated in Sagittarius. Neptune in the 3rd can show confusion there or possible deceit, especially with the Sun square.
My husband and i are not really the people talking calm but you are right about strained communication.
Plus again,you are right i am not honest with him about the other guy and in this case ,you are right about the deception.
We share some financial resources and this makes some processes delay in purpose.
Venus-Neptune trine is quite romantic and even idealistic though, and I would think it describes the man asked about as very romantic, charming, attractive, creative, etc. Venus-Neptune influences can feel like "soul mate" connections, but sometimes we view people with rose-colored glasses and do not see them as they truly are.
Well..this was another thing i also noticed when we met.I mean the soulmate connection but other option is also possible for a lady daydream like me :-)
Normally a planet about to change signs shows a change of heart around the matter and since Venus is also within the cusp rule of the 12th, he's also accidentally poor, although if this is at all secretive in nature it would certainly be descriptive of that, and this would show an unlikely attempt by him to seek a solid relationship with you at present, although a 12th house focus can show an affair or an otherwise secretive romance, especially in Scorpio, and with the 7th house ASC on Caput Algol.
I really don't think he would commit to any solid relation with me while the situations we both have.If ? ever met him again ,it would be surreptitious at least for a while.
Deb often refers to the Sun as a body of truth and clarity around an issue and where it's placed can shed truth on the matter, so in other words, perhaps if it's in your own house, you may have the answer within or are capable of answering this for yourself.
Since he is 10yrs of my junior ( i am in my early 30's)i have to be staying married with my husband another year and since he doesn't call me.It is a clear indication that there is no future,meanwhile we had a great capacity as soul mates,i must let it go.

Once again.i appreciate for your valuable thoughts and knowledge you shared,Thank you

P.S I am going to download AstroWin
Last edited by Jotei on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching.

Another point i forgot to add :We didn't have any relationship ,just once going out and attraction,That's all.
I know, it is still a deception but not a relationship for sure.

Jotei

You asked some question to me in PM and here as well so going to just answer them here.
I tried to get Sun as ruler because of something i read as " the main sig. is ASC ruler then the other planet(s) is second ruler' etc.
The main sig is the Ascendant ruler, then the Moon as your secondary significator. If neither of those work, and normally they will, then you can move on to looking at planets within the house.
Am i wrong about taking him as "Venus" ?
No I think using Venus is probably the most probable, unless of course you believe Venus better describes your husband. I'd be inlclined to use Saturn as the husband however, mars is separating from saturn and saturn is generally often a good planet for an ex. The other way to look at this would be to assign Venus as your husband and the Sun as your lover - simply because the Sun is the natural ruler of men in questions regarding lovers. However like Tanit, I would be inclined to say Saturn if you must include him, but really there seems to be no need to is there? Keep the 'cast' to a bare minimum.
A horary chart is valid for 3 months or 6 months for your opinion?
I think, within reason, it's valid for whatever time period you had in mind at the time of the question, or if one was explicitly stated. For example, will I get a job this year already has an explicit time limit applied. Will I win the court case has an implicit time limit - namely when the judge gives his verdict. Other time limits are, in my personal opinion, related to what the querent had in mind. If you ask "will I ever get pregnant?" and you are really only thinking of the next few years, then that's the likely time limit, some astrologers would disagree and suggest that you said 'ever' and therefore the time limit is indefinite - I don't really buy that, I think it's the intent. Of course you might genuinely want to know will you EVER be pregnant in which case the answer really is indefinite. All too often however someone asks "Will I ever marry Tom, he's ever so attractive" and the answer is no, and they'll say "oh well I meant this year, so I guess I must be marrying him next year or the year after that" or something like that. You have to be honest otherwise you're fooling nobody but yourself.

"Happy ending? i hope ! while happy ending might be 'bed' for him and 'love' for me :-) "

Happy ending might also mean you find someone else. Or that the relationship continues but becomes a friendship instead of a romantic relationship. Your question was "What's going to hapen with M", but in reality you actually meant was there going to be a relationship with him. There is no strong testimony to show you both continuing a relationship in the style that you were hoping for, but the aspect to Jupiter should at least show something beneficial to you - in other words, long term, it'll all turn out okay. But to be stricter about it, if you were hoping for wedding bells with this guy or for a long term relationship even, then I don't think the horary is showing us that.

[/quote]

Paul,
Thank you.Right after i wrote to you,Tanit also replied.
With the explanations you both made, i learn a lot of details that i didn't pay attention before. Thanks a lot...

It seems that what i need to learn is choosing the right house for the question and obviously,expected aspects.

May i ask another question: ASC is in late degree.I know, that means there is nothing can be changed,decision already made and there is nothing querent do or it is already happen or in same cases,the querent asked the question twice in different form.
What if we ask as :
-Will my son enter to the college
-did i pass the exam
-am i going to meet the one
-will i get the promotion tonight

ASC in late degree, these kind of question will be the same answer what i wrote above.While i must take consideration The Void of Course Moon and next aspects etc.
but at still it won't change the fact that it already happened ..

am i wrong ?

sorry if i ask too much questions.

p.s. if anything happen in my case such as any news ,i will let you know .

Another link you might find useful is orb of influence:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects.html

I was looking at the relationship between Venus and Mars more closely today, after thinking of your chart here. Venus and Mars are in signs that sextile one another but the aspect between them doesn't perfect because of the way Venus moves. Venus is slow and seems like he will linger to allow a sextile to form from Mars, but speeds up before it can happen.

An orb of 7.5 degrees is still an orb though, although moiety to truly influence is usually about 3.5 degrees, far out of orb in your chart here, but it still seems relevant when following Venus-Mars' movement. So even though they don't perfect that doesn't mean there won't be an influence being felt for a while. Unfortunately a lack of aspect is a denial though, and it's known as an evasion (although almost a flipped type of refranation). So I think that might be one of the strongest testimonies in answering your quesiton - the evasion due to Venus' movement.

This chart is rather complex, and it might be that Mercury translates light of Mars to Venus, but Mercury has not yet aspected Mars, so this seems more like a prohibition than an evasion. Other members of the forum might be helpful in that regard. If Mercury does translate light, it could be a third party or other factor that links you, such as via a Mercury symbolism (over the phone, internet, etc.).

More on denials of perfection
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/tobyn2.html
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/tobyn3.html

To clarify, planetary speed is important to show how an aspect will (or will not) form. In your chart, Venus as quesited is normally swifter than Mars, but at the time of the question Venus was just speeding up after a retro period, so Mars is somewhat applying to sextile Venus.

Normally we might assume a woman is shown as Venus and a man Mars, but here they are switched but also the speeds differ than usual, so your relationship is "unconventional," as might be expected due to age differences. One way of checking who is most keen on forming a relationship is based on who applies to the other, and also by reception. Mars applying to sextile Venus seems more keen, and Venus not allowing the aspect seems descriptive of his behavior in not allowing a relationship to continue.

But hopefully Mercury is helpful vs. further prohibitory. Be sure to let us know how things go for you and best of luck on everything!

ASC is in late degree.I know, that means there is nothing can be changed,decision already made and there is nothing querent do or it is already happen or in same cases,the querent asked the question twice in different form.
Your ASC is not too late to be read or for anything to be done about the matter. If the ASC is later than 27 degrees, then the matter is said to be somewhat fixed and it is unlikely that there is much to be done about the issue.

A later degree does suggest that things are concluding though vs. there being a beginning around the matter.

What if we ask as :
-Will my son enter to the college
-did i pass the exam
-am i going to meet the one
-will i get the promotion tonight

ASC in late degree, these kind of question will be the same answer what i wrote above.While i must take consideration The Void of Course Moon and next aspects etc. but at still it won't change the fact that it already happened
It really depends on the chart as a whole. A late degree ASC can show a repeated question or using other means of divination, it doesn't necessarily mean that the outcome is decided. It often does mean there is little you can do to change the outcome because it is too late to ask, but that is not always the case.

In your chart, the Moon is not truly void IMO because it is applying to a full Moon especially, which is always rather influential on the question and shows things coming to a head. Sun orbs tend to be rather wide. Were the Moon leaving a full Moon rather than applying, then I might think the matter is somewhat settled.

Tanit..Thank you very much for your great helping information and your wishes.
I tried to study something in Skyscript but again it is like a puzzle sometimes but i am really willing to learn,even thinking to get some online courses.

The question about late ASC wasn't about my chart.
My brother asked as - am i going to meet the 'love' out there .
Then a friend of mind asked as : am i going to get the promotion.
and they both had late Asc. degree (28 deg.) but again most likely late degree won't be enough to answer for the possible developments but for the present..

I don't know if he ever will contact me but if he does that would be a via phone.He has my number and i didn't ask for his.
Third party ..we don't have any common friends besides our friends of that night.
I am also reading Tarot and it was short of describing this situation. while the near future was ..stuck,suspending with " hanged man" but a relation or love (Knight of cups) in far future...funny...
While i am still wishing and hoping something btwn us i already gave up and leaving him alone to think or whatever he needs.I am just trying to forget beautiful details i still have in my mind.

'Unconventional' would be also about our personalities and tastes we share
and i don't know if anything has to do with that but we also have different nationalities :-)

If anything happen i will definitely post to let you know to share with you.

Everything has a reason and all connected to each other,either bad or good.So i am just waiting for the next aspect :-)

Once again.I appreciate for your kind help and wishes.

All the best,

OK, about Mercury: I see now that Mercury conjuncts Mars and then squares Jupiter before sextiling Venus at the zero degree mark.

Mercury does seem important here though, so it might show some sort of future contact. So Mercury doesn't translate light there to Venus, but is still saying something, and I could be totally wrong, but I don't think it's just about you and your husband. Jupiter collects light of a lot of planets though - Sun, Mercury, Mars and Moon. Venus is VOC currently, although a sign change could show a change of heart that is focused less on himself (Libra - Venus' domicile) and more on you (Scorpio - Mars' domicile). The applying full Moon in a sign of Venus seems like things haven't entirely played out yet, although you would expect a true aspect between you for a true solid future meeting/relationship, etc.
but the aspect to Jupiter should at least show something beneficial to you - in other words, long term, it'll all turn out okay.
Paul's quote here is probably a good thing to think of for the Jupiter influence. Jupiter is the greater benefic and is probably the most powerful planet in the chart and collects light, which is always helpful when other factors are difficult. So even if matters do not conclude favorably as asked, it is often for the best and there are probably more fruitful opportunities elsewhere.