I really wish for that angular Jupiter to show its full beneficial force - if he doesn't provide the desired outcome, I don't know what else might :)
A whispering inner voice tells me he's going to manage it - it wouldn't be the first time in my experience to see an angular ruler of the preceding syzygy (and a benefic as well) saving the day against all odds.

Cheers,
Goran

This is better! Forget about Acubens ye of suspicious minds :) Although I posted that link to BBC news, I didn?t actually read that account, so Aquastella?s reference to the strike not being a worry to outgoing passengers was the first I heard of that! Hugh relief. All day I have been checking that point online and hearing on the news that the strike will disrupt flights both in and out of the country, so everyone who is able to cancel or postpone travel tomorrow should, because all flights are subject to delay and cancellation, even outgoing flights, etc., etc.

I also read that the early morning flights are going to be the worst hit, because that?s when all the long haul flights arrive from America and Asia, and this will have a knock on effect of stretching the skeleton staff to the extreme. If they don?t have the staff then, outgoing European flights may be cancelled to give priority to clearing the backlog so that long haul flights will be free to take off again. If this doesn?t happen incoming passengers are likely to be left seated in planes for hours, until there is enough staff to offload them - eventually.

I feel much better now though, because the news seems more hopeful for my situation where I don?t have to wait for a flight to come in and be cleared before its available for loading.

However, I must declare that Handn needs to be physically restrained from offering further advice on my horary chart. I almost bought a ticket to Greece because of him, before realizing that Greece has its own border control strikes going on, in their protest against having to pay increased pensions and taxes forever (even after death). The situation there is similar to the one here, only much worse all round, and it has affected outgoing flights as well as incoming ones. Everyone, even the passengers are striking in Greece, refusing to board planes or get off them. Dogs have gone on strike, the gods have given up, and it's a bad situation. I think Handn's brain has gone on strike as an act of solidarity.

Apparently Eurotunnel has increased its service to help shift the load, but France is not free from disruption. Last Thursday pilots and cabin crew went on strike about their own pension age rise issues and tomorrow taxi drivers will be on strike so no taxi travel to and from airports around Paris. Tres interesting, non?

Well I only have about 3 hours before I leave so I must say ciao for now. I?ve dusted down the ?learn Italian? book I bought last year on the way home (then forgot about) so if I get stuck for a long time at least I?ll know how to complain in Italian when I get there.

Arrivederci :'

As Deb whooshes off in her Ancient Greek-built chariot wearing her finest 'Skyscript' emblazoned hoodie, let's take a moment to remember that we know all will turn out well, since Deb travels in permanent dignity both Accidental and Essential, combustion or no combustion, strike or no strike (let's face it, it's more fun with a strike than without).

I have every confidence she'll be speaking in tongues by the time she arrives. God knows what she'll be saying by the time she leaves.... Google Translate is on standby, even if British Airways is on standstill.

:)

I have been pretty busy lately at work and run down with gastroenteritis, so I haven't kept up as much as I would wish. I do feel like I've seen this chart before though because I generally follow my work days (the start of the day - the event chart) and lately they have been the Leo rising with Sun-Saturn square. For me, it's been extremely fast-paced and physically draining (Sun in Cancer does tend to be lower in energy and Saturn can be energy-depleting for the Sun) with a lot of writing involved (3rd house) but deadlines have never been missed. I have no idea on the news in that area of the world, but I would think it will turn out fine in the end with the 11th house influence, which in general tends to be pretty helpful and lucky, but there would be a lot of rushing about yet I would think you will make it on time. I doubt your flight would be cancelled, and if it is another would likely pop up to alleviate the issue.

We share similar natal charts (Cancer rising, Sun in Taurus in the 11th, Mars in Aries, etc.) and are dealing with difficult 12th house transits is the main thing, and I think Mars might be near your Mercury and squaring your Moon right now (I have it square Saturn and opp my Moon) which can be rather frustrating and might in part explain the issues with fires and floods in your neighborhood. Not to mention Saturn square your ASC. I would watch my health as well (get lots of rest, take your supplements, etc.).

Anyway, good luck on your trip and let us know how it goes!