Astrological Prediction by method of Horary

Astrological prediction by method of Horary

When working with a large number of horary charts, the transition of charts and travel through time and space is something like this;

One client comes with a question where the Moon is applying to a configuration and needs ie. 5 degrees to perfect a certain aspect. A prediction may be offered regarding that what may lie ahead in ie. either 5 days, weeks or months time and how the querent may act or prepare him/herself. For the matter of an example we can say that the Moon is applying to the body of Pluto.

10 hours later along comes a 2nd client who tells a story where the Moon is exactly conjunct Pluto - and this client is in the MIDST OF AFFAIRS. After this calls yet another and 3rd client who tells of a situation that already has past, but that relates to the conjunction of Pluto and the Moon. The knowledge of the quality of what has passed may help the last and most recent client resolve his/her current or future situation.

At this point the astrologer has a more fully developed understanding of the Moon's application and passage over Pluto. It has been covered in the matter of hours or a day - but there is still time to get back to the FIRST CLIENT and add detail to the first reading and diagnosis, if this in any way can be made useful. In this way working as a horary astrologer gets to become a meaningful continium, and the scope of astrological prediction and problemsolving developes as the story goes along.
http://www.astronor.com

Hello Andrew

I really like what you wrote here, and the part about going back to the first client to give them the benefit of any extra useful insights that came after the other clients is very thoughtful.

Regards

H.

Handn wrote:I really like what you wrote here, and the part about going back to the first client to give them the benefit of any extra useful insights that came after the other clients is very thoughtful.
The procedure is actually to agree on a future appointment to check in on developments and progress, and where the wisdom from other observations can be used to improve on navigations.

Questions and events tend to circle round a moment.

But time also tends to move in circles, like the ripples from a pebble tossed in a stream. Something expressed in the innermost circle, which may be in term of days, may be the foreshadow of a key-issue of higher significance in the terms of weeks, which again may warn a development of an event of even higher import after an equal number of months.

In this way it is possible to keep an eye on which way things are moving, and by safeguarding the quality of the nearmost reference points it is possible to lift the quality of the ultimate journey and end of matter.

That's my take in a philosophical perspective, anyhow. ;)

Very interesting Andrew. William Lilly must have been in this realm continuously I reckon. It's like the sun sign columnists who are conscious of where the planets and especially the moon are almost on an hourly basis.

You must be a busy astrologer Andrew!

Stan