A report to be delivered/released by psychiatrists today at 11.00 CEST is to shed light on and determine/decide whether Brevik was mentally ill and psychotic and the time of the terrorist actions, in which case he will most likely be sentenced to forced psychiatric care - not prison. Or whether he was sane, as Breivik himself claims, and can be sentenced to imprisonment.

The chart shows Asc 24CN27, MC 13PI06 with Mercury in the 10th in detriment and fall at 25PI22. There is a lot of psychology and psychiatry in those planetary placements. Mercury is inconjunct Saturn. The Moon applies to Saturn by a semi-square. Remember that on April 14. when the court case starts, Saturn L10 opposites the Sun and may be an inhibition.

VG has the story: VG

LAST UPDATE

Breivik was sane, according to two new legal psychiatrists, who go against the previous assessment. If the judges of the Oslo District Court chose to rely on this assessment Breivik may be sent to prison instead of compulsory treatment at a psychiatric hospital.

Source: VG
http://www.astronor.com

Prosecutor Svein Holden says it is going to be difficult when the experts come to TWO DIFFERENT CONCLUSIONS (**). He says that the prosecutors now how to understand how the two new experts came to the opposite conclusion on the question of Behring Breivik's psyche.

- We note that the experts do not agree and will spend the next few days to figure out what this controversy is due, says Holden. The trial will very much be a case of psychiatry.

Source: Aftenposten

** How could the psychiatrists reach two different conclusions in a case like this?
Would astrology get away with both a 'yes' and a 'no' to the same question, I wonder?

The defence will ask that Breivik is aquitted when his trial begins on Monday. We have no choice but to follow Breivik's request on this matter, the defence says. Of course we understand that will not lead anywhere, but we are obliged to present his arguments. What we are going to do is ask questions that give him the opportunity to explain what he means, says Geir Lippestad.

Brevik has presented a list of 'witnesses' to be heard in the occasion of his case. One of the names on Breivik's list, Stein Lillevold, refuses to appear before the court and be dragged around the ring like an intermission clown. Lillevold risks being arrested and held by the police for refusing to testify.

The case against Anders Behring Breivik started Monday, April 16. at 09.00 CEST with the accused stating that he did not recognize the Norwegain court enfourced by political parties that supported a multicultural society. Neither did he recognize the judge who was a personal friend of Hanne Harlem, sister of previous Norwegian Labour Prime Minister, Gro Harlem Brundtland. Asked by the judge regarding his status as unemployed, Breivik replied that this was incorrect as he presently considered himself as a writer working from prison. Breivk showed no remorse as the gruesome actions of July 22. were read before the court. Breivik claimed to have committed these actions but pleaded not guilty, stating he had acted in self-defence. The only feelings shown by Breivik occurred as he burst into tears of emotion as clips from his own promotion video was shown.
Remember that on April 16. when the court case starts, Saturn L10 opposites the Sun and may be an inhibition.
On Tuesday April 17, the court was seated at 09.05 CEST. A unexpected event with one of the lay judges being dismissed as it was disclosed that he had written on his facebook site on July 23. 2012 that death penalty was the only just verdict to this case. Many may understand the arousal of such feelings on the day after the event, but the public announcement of this view disqualifies the lay judge from performing his duties during the trial.

Hi
Still no birth time for this fellow Breivik? Either way, we know he will be locked up for a while, right. So, why not look to some of the rules for Captivity or Imprisonment and see what that turns up??

The rules in CA mention Saturn, Mars, Sun, Moon and thirdly 12H and 7H. Sun Mars Mercury conjunct, they two Combust, and L of 7H in 12H show Imprisonment and on and on. Mars in 12H in Aqu afflicting one of the Lights, or if he be in any of the signs Ar, Ta, Sc, or Cp, Aq, Cn and Saturn afflict Sun or Moon = Captivity.

Most of what I just wrote holds up using speculative time of 08:26:50 -1Hr Oslo 59n54 10E45 Feb 13, 1979. Note, I do not include all the rules given in CA in this message.

I adjusted chart so that 12th sign Aquarius is 12H in case original rules for Captivity Imprisonment were written using whole sign house terminology. Here is look at 08:26:50 chart.

Angularity of the Lights. Both Sun Moon are angular. In Mundo using a Placidus Mundoscope, Sun is only 6+ degrees above Horizon, Mars is 5+ and Mercury is 36 Minutes Below horizon. So, where rules may read that both lights should be angular afflicted by Malefics, they are.

Here is look at Mundoscope for speculative natal chart.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      Unfortunately it is old time Nova square chart. At left 0 Aries is eastern horizon. That is degree of Ascendant for the zodiacal chart with 9+ Pisces rising. For Sun at 23d59m subtract from 29d60m gives 6d01m above horizon is how you read this chart. Then note Mercury 0Ar36 means Mercury is 36 minutes below horizon. At far right of on Desc. Saturn listed as 3Li56 means Saturn is 3d56m above western horizon and so on.

Looking to the Primary Directions I took a guess that ruler of 7H in 12H, see rules above, might be ruler of time for his actions, ie. The Sun. So after I scanned the rules for Captivity I found sqr of Mercury promissor to the Sun significator or Sun sqr Mercury taking place 2010.01.25 yyyymmdd at 07:40:34 GMT using Morinus no latitude zodiacal Plac Semiarc Direct.

I do not try to fit PD aspects to any particular date like others do. Instead I see Primary's describing a period of time in the life. That is, from one aspect to the next where, during such time we may have to make adjustments along the way. The adjustments sometimes easy other times difficult. That info is found by reading the PD aspect chart. None of what you read in that chart demolishes a natal prediction. But give us hints to the Up and down, what goes around comes around, some years your good, some years you are not.

The PD chart then describes the period of time from one aspect to the next. Read chart with Significator in mind and what the Promissor presents to Significator to deal with and visa versa. Every thing in the PD chart is filtered through the meaning of Significator. If Significator has no association with love interests then you must use different Significator(s) for that matter and so on.

Chart below is for time of square of Mercury promissor reaching Sun significator or Sun Sqr Mer.

For the bi-wheel, Inner wheel is PD chart for Sun sqr Mer, angles and cusp belong to inner wheel. The outer wheel is transit chart day of shooting using time Andrew listed earlier in this thread.

This Directed square not a good one. Mercury of course combust. Also look to the opposite bounds from natal Sun Aquarius over to Leo. Mercury rules the opposite bounds -Egyptian- in Leo. Mercury then somewhat detrimental to Sun. Bounds ruler at shooting, Mars. Did Mars save Sun or Breivik, Natal Sun in bounds of Mars, he not wanting to harm the Sun ??? Remember the original plan of attack went astray and because of that perhaps saved Breiviks own life.

Mercury at time of shooting, the current transitional ruler for the Sun. The bounds ruler at time, Mars. As you see using rules for Imprisonment to fix a chart, both combust planets became rulers of time at shooting. Either way this chart is probably a good four hours off the mark haha!!!

If the old rules held then transits to and from Mercury and Mars were active ones. You can find the transits on chart yourselves. Otherwise I will just say, Transit Saturn aspects both Mercury and Mars rulers of time for the Sun at time of shooting. Does that make one go on a killing spree??? Sun sqr Mercury, Merc run amok running around killing people.

Back to the bi wheel or Sun sqr Mercury PD chart. Cluster of planets in quad first house. All must be considered angular. See chart below, Mundoscope for the PD aspect chart is quite revealing.

At far left 0 Aries you see Uranus 18Ar33 meaning Uranus while in zodiac at 23 Pisces almost two signs from Ascendant degree in Cap, is only 18+ degrees below the Eastern Horizon, is very angular. All these planets affecting his mental state in regard to his actions and so on, the Sun.

Look at house 7 or 0Li00, Saturn while in zodiac is close to 67 degrees from/above Desc., is only 25+ degrees above western horizon.

In Zodiac Mars 11 Leo, Jupiter 1 Pisces no aspect. Yet in mundoscope they are in very close opposition. Of Mars Jupiter one might say is about promoting ones sense of importance, leading to what we also might call his - Breiviks- Holy Crusade.

I will not say more other than you may find it interesting to draw up a chart for any Primary Directed Aspect and note if what you see holds true for the time an aspect is in force. Also, from one aspect to the next. Hope this was interesting. Michaelb

This is going to be an upside down court case:

The prosecutors held their proceedings today claiming that there was reasonable doubt regarding Breivk's santity and he should not be sentenced to prison but to be involuntarily sectioned to a psychiatric facility, while the defenders tomorrow will argue that Breivik is sane and guilty of mass murder and terrorist actions. The prosecutors today said that it was worse for an insane person to be convicted than to have a sane person commited to psychiatric custody. Breivik wants to be held responsible for his actions and go to jail so that he can write from prison as a political activist. If he is found insane then his actions are held to be without value and he does not get the option to voice his opinion.

All this is rather complicated. The first psychiatrists found Breivik insane, while a second team disagreed with this verdict. An external psychiatrist observing the trial said that the framework of the court restrained Breivik's behaviour and gave him opportunity to adjust his conduct so that the diagnosis suggested by the first team of psychiatrists did not become so obvious as the hearings proceeded.

If Breivik is found legally insane, then he is likely to appeal and the case will have to be heard at a higher court. There is no doubt about the gravity of the deeds he has commited - I mean, he makes Guy Fawkes look small in comparison. One lawyer, Harald Stabell, said that it was important to pass a ruling of such a nature that put Breivik away for his actions so that he would not be able to pester society either with a supposive political agenda if sentenced to prison or through annual appeals to have his case heard again, if found insane. Either way he would be given the maximum and more severe ruling possible according to the Norwegian judicial system and would be put away for years to come.
    The prosecutors also described Breivik as evil, which differenciates from insanity. Breivik's greatest fear is being commited to psychiatric sectioning. I hope I have got that about right. This in view of the position of Saturn, who was Lord of the 10th of the Judge and ruling, who was destroyed by the opposition of the Sun at the time the court case and hearings started.

For further expaination: Wikipedia
    Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

The 10 week hearing of Anders Behring Breivik is completed today. It is interesting this occurs so close to the two main dispositors of Libra/ Justice, meaning Venus and Saturn, are about to change from retrograde to direct motion. As I have mentioned on several occasion, the trial started as Saturn was in a direct opposition to the Sun, on April 16. Saturn will turn direct at 22I45, which is so close to the degree of his own exaltation. There is a 135? sesqui-quadrate aspect between stationary Saturn and stationary Venus. According to Emma Bella Donath in her Minor Aspects between Natal Planets, this is an aspect of struggle, but which may lead to the clarification of an issue. An instant of shock and discomfort followed by the satisfaction of a constructive solution to an immediate problem (my edit).

My personal approach on the sesqui-quadrate is that it indicates an imbalance and clashing of worlds where the is a victim and an oppressor. The victim or recipient of malice has to take a tight holding of the reigns to keep things apart as not to abondon his or her own personal sense of order. While the tendency is to anxiety and personal stress, wondering which shortcomings or faults one self may be responsible of to cause such a mess, it is important to look beyond the horizon to see what caused the inflictor to be in such a malice and bad mood in the first place. Those actions that the native is subject to are most often due to second causes.

Someone gets up on the wrong side of bed and had a bad breakfast. The next step is to seek out a casual victim to impose this sense of stress, displeasure and shortcomings. The recipient of this wrath has to be able to recognize the situation as it surfaces and realize that this is not something he or she is the cause of, but the problem is due to something that occurs prior to and beyond the horizon of the personal interception.

So in short the sesqui-quadrate do more than any other aspect demands an understanding of the psychology of those issues that leads people to a trauma and ending up in clinch with one another.
    Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

The verdict against Anders Behring Brevik is expected to be ready by August 24. and the ruling will take about half a day as it is read and presented live on national television.

The date is ever so interesting astrologically. I have cast a chart for 10.00 CEST, just so we can see the basics. However, the chart may require adjusting. 09.00 CEST is an option.
    The hearing started with Saturn opposite and detroyed by the Sun (within 2?), while the ruling will be presented with Neptune opposite the Sun and in a similar condition. A case for psychiatry?

Uranus is angular in the chart, so there is room for suprizes - and response to the verdict is likely cause various reactions. The Moon, who is lady of the 10th, which represents the Court and Judge, is void of course in the 29th degree of Scorpio and on the cusp of the 3rd house. However, in this case it would be more correct to say that the Moon applied to the opposition of the Sun and Neptune, which would be perfected when she entered into the ealy degrees of of Sagittarius.

There is no doubt Breivik accepts having commited the deads he is charged, but in some way I am expecting a ruling that says there is doubt concerning Breivik's legal sanity and whether he should be judged and sent to prison, but that he should be involuntarily sectioned to a psychiatric facility. This is such a gruesome case, and it is possible that the judge will find room for creativity in its ruling, given the fact that the Norwegian lawsystem has not been confronted with such a case on a previous occasion, yet such a verdict would embrace many of those complex aspects mentioned earlier in relation to the charts connected with this trial.

Norway will not forget

One year passes since terror actions in Norway
    Prime minister Jens Stoltenberg and Eskill Pedersen, youth leader of the Norwegian Labour Party AP, comfort one another and fight to hold back tears after last years tragic terror actions. Source: Dagbladet

Memorial meetings are held all over Norway on the day one year after the terror actions in Oslo and at Utoya.
    Crown Princess Mette Marit cried in public in a memorial session outside the government quarters this morning. Her brother was one of the first victims at Utoya. Source: Aftenposten

Breivik's lawyer, Geir Lippestad, said in a public interview that he on several occasions has wept when he came home from work over the last year. This says something about the pressure and difficulty in offering Breivik a defence. The ruling is due on August 24. I believe the astrology suggests Breivik will be announced insane, but either way restrained for the maximum period / the rest of his life - as is to be expected.

I don't have an astrological contribution except that mars/south node conjunct gives me chills, even without factoring in Norway's pluto.
    Mars on either node seems to come up in quite a few dramatic or violent events. We have Mars on the SN in the charts for both the 9/11 attacks in the USA and at the time of the Wall Street Crash. At the time of the London bombings (2005) Mars was on the NN.

The south node was conjunct midheaven and partile square neptune in the Titanic sinking event chart.
    The way the collision time is generally represented in the 11:40 pm (02:38 GMT) chart the SN is at 21 Libra and MC about 8 degrees distant at 13 Libra. However, as this recent thread showed its not entirely clear what time system was being used on Titanic's clocks:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... sc&start=0
    As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly