Where is the Extreme Right in all this?
Anders Behring Breivik is reported to have been a previous member of the Norwegian Progress Party (FrP). Party leader Siv Jensen says that it is terrible to know that he had a background from the Party. Breivik was a member from 1999-2006. City council member J?ran Kallmyr from the Progress Party recalls Breivik and says it gives him the feeling of having met Hitler before the 2nd World War. Source: Aftenposten, VG.

Comparing the event chart with the nativity of Hitler, April 20.1889 (chart); features that stand out is Neptune at 0PI19 square Hitler's natal Neptune at 0GE15. Both charts have an angular Mercury in the 26th degree of a fire sign. The Sun is on the cusp of signs. Both charts have Mars in the degree of the nodes. Jupiter is emphasised in both charts. Hitler had his Jupiter 8CP14, comparing with the Asc 8SC18 in the event chart against Mars 8SC58 in the chart of Norway. I previously related to how Uranus was transiting Mars in the national chart when Norway suffered the Bravo blow-out in the North sea on April 22. 1977. The chart of Norway has it's Asc at 8VI48. Source: Astronor

The Norwegian Progress Party (FrP) suffered from a sex-scandal previously this year. After that party leader Siv Jensen suffered a back injury and was hospitalized. This is ahead of local elections in September. The party stooped from peak ratings in political polls.
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew,

Could you check (and post, of course) how Norway was aspected by the eclipses this summer? And of the eclipses in 2009? Seems like there are several things started in 2009 coming to fruition now. Like the crasch of the Air France plane. And, as I understand from AP, this guy started his business in 2009.

Love/Anna

(Long time no see by the way! But always reading and learning!)

Hi Anna,
Could you check (and post, of course) how Norway was aspected by the eclipses this summer? And of the eclipses in 2009?
Could we start by observing that the Moon at the time of the event was 22AR18 with is square the position of the previous syzygy, the full moon of July 15. that occurred at 22CP28. So I think that the first step is casting this chart:
Neptune is angular on the cusp on the 7th house. Pluto is on the cusp of the 5th. The Moon is in Capricorn in the 5th. At the time of the event Venus was 22CN33 and ties into the pattern. That would be opposite the precedingy syzygy and transiting the position of the Sun in this chart.

Eclipses

I've been thinking about transit Mars squaring Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg's chart. Not only is he in the midst of business at this point of time, but it is a tradegy also for his party, the Labour, could be viewed as an attack against their political ideology and maybe against Stoltenberg personally. (Link)

Jens Stoltenberg - Sunrize chart
In view of the previous and most recent eclipses, the total lunar eclipse of June 15. occurred at 24SG23, which is in a tight square to Stoltenberg's natal Sun. Mercury was the lord of this eclipse at 28 Gemini. That is on the IC of the Sunrize chart, but does demonstrate how I find the angles in these charts useful.

Notice that Uranus in the event chart is square Venus, ruler of the 10th of the Government, in the national chart.
What orbs are you using? :?

I can however see clearly the Mars connection with Norways ASC on the 9th degree, a point always connected with higher thoughts and ideals (and its more fanatic extremes). Norway has a long history and reputation for libertarianism and freedom so I wonder how well it will withstand this sudden violent jolt (mars/asc). My guess is that it will see this as an unfortunate one-off event (as I suspect it is). However looking at the general weakness of Saturn in Norways chart the country could be accused as being, if not naive, at least slightly lax regarding security measures.

With neptune conjunct saturn in pisces (trine natally) it might be a good opportunity now to give precedence to saturnian disciplne over neptunian idealism.
Last edited by daz madrigal on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

Tom wrote:I don't work with astrolocality charts at all. This is the diplomatic way of saying that when it comes to this stuff I don't know what I'm talking about. I accidentally hit the astrolocality button on Janus while I had the July 15 eclipse chart on display. I looked at it and noticed the Mars line seems to go pretty close to Oslo. Mars, in the eclipse chart is less than one degree from the eclipse ASC (cast for Oslo).

Mars was tangled up in that bizarre satellium with pluto, venus, node, mercury just a few months ago...it appears to have been pretty troublesome ever since.
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

Daz wrote:Quote:
Notice that Uranus in the event chart is square Venus, ruler of the 10th of the Government, in the national chart.

-What orbs are you using?
Sorry, Daz, I have too many things on my mind. Transit Uranus is 4AR39. Venus in the chart of Norway is 4TA42.
That makes the aspect a semi-sextile. I'm doing my best to keep up with events. I will correct the text.

Here is the Astro*Cartography chart for the solar eclipse of July 1. 2011, that we briefly discussed in another Skyscript thread: (Link)

Solar Eclipse July 1. 2011, initiating eclipse Saros 13S
This eclipse is particularly significant because it marks the beginning of a new Saros cycle.
Mars on the meridian of this chart is pretty up above of Oslo.

Total Lunar eclipse of June 15. 2011

Here is the conventional chart for the total lunar eclipse of June 25. 2011 that hits the natal Sun of Norwegian PM Jens Stoltenberg so hard. The eclipse is of it's highest altitude and duration due to the closeness of the luminaries to the Moon's nodes. The eclipsed Moon is the the 1st house of the chart, which represents the people.
The eclipsed moon rose in the East and was a spectacular and awefilling sight. I remember refering to a colleague that a similar eclipse is to have occurred at Jerusalem prior to the crucifixion of Christ. January 21. 1984 Al H. Morrison distributed a paper written by Dietrick E. Thomson, Science News, Vol. 125 that relates to lunar eclipse that took place the night after the crucification.
'In a speech given seven weeks after the crucifixion (on the first Christian Pentecost), St. Peter referred to a blood-red moon (Acts 2:20) The context can be read to indicated that he was referring to a recent event, one that in fact took place the night after the crucifixion. on the night of April 3, A.D. 33. 'On that night an already partially eclipsed moon rose above the horizon in Jerusalem'. On that basis Humphreys and Waddington of the Oxford University opt for the crucifixion having occurred in AD 33.
I relate to this due to the magnitude of the Oslo-slaughtering, and again the awe many people felt when viewing this total lunar eclipse.

Mars in the national chart of Norway at 8SC58 has recently culminated in the eclipse chart, where the Midheaven is 10SC41.

Andrew Bevan wrote:
Where is the Extreme Right in all this?
City council member J?ran Kallmyr from the Progress Party recalls Breivik and says it gives him the feeling of having met Hitler before the 2nd World War. Source: Aftenposten, VG.

Our right-wing newspaper was ready to open its first page with "They are attacking us". They did not expect it could be not a clash of civilization.

In every case Italians are very sad for this awful attack you suffered and shocked someone could do such a massacre. In Italy we suffered a long list of blood deeds like that, so we understand very well how you could feel.

About astrology- I did not read the whole thread, so I don't know if someone already wrote, in my opinion one should consider the last visible eclipse, the one of January, 4th.

This is the chart
The eclipse is already started at the sunrise. Saturn rules the angle and sizygy.

Mars is against hairesis in the angle. Saturn is predominant from the nasty eighth.

Because the synod is at the Ascendant, the effects are immediate.

margherita
Traditional astrology at
http://heavenastrolabe.wordpress.com

These were really sickening and depraved acts. Words fail me. I cant really find it in me to even look at the astrology of this yet. I am sure all our hearts go out to the victims, their families and the traumatised survivors In Norway. May all find peace.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

re the crucifixion chart Al H Morrison sent out in 1984 -- the eclipse itself was exact in the late afternoon, the moment of exactitude could have been when Christ cried out "Father why have you deserted me?", when the moon rose around sundown, it was still partially eclipsed ...

I'm putting all these apocalyptic events into the Galactic Epoch phenomenon ... the terrorism is also a function of Pluto/Capricorn school of political coercion. From the extreme weather globally, to the birds falling from the sky last winter; I think we terrestials are subject to Galactic Forces more so during this epoch, the Tropical Solstice point having exactly precessed to the Galactic Plane in late 1999, it will precess to the degree of SagA, the Galactic Center about 2227 AD. I think Galactic Forces are affecting the earth's molten magnetic core and perhaps increasing terrestial receptiveness to interplanetary, solar systemic forces.

Well, as firdaria is a traditional concept, it should be noticed that in traditional mundane astrology, the set of natal firdaria were NOT used. Instead there are four conjunts of "firdaria" (if we include the dawr).

A mundane firdaria starts at the aries ingress of the year the first ruler of the dynasty took power under the Law (and not in one of event charts of modern astrology). The simpliest mundane firdaria is the planets in chaldean order.
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com