Explosion in Government Quarters, Oslo

Explosion Oslo Centre - Government Quarters
Time 15.26 CST. The building shook. We live almost 30km outside Oslo. I opened my office door and shouted, "Did you feel that?" It was like a big explosion. Now on the News - a big explosion in the Government quarters in Oslo City. Windows are blown out of the building. Dead and injured reported.
The prime minister is reported safe. More later.

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks ... 180673.ece
http://www.astronor.com

Chart of Norway
Note the Ascendant in the event chart against the ascendant of the national chart. Mars in the national chart rising. The degree was transited by Uranus in the North Sea Bravo Blow-Out, April 22. 1977.

Notice that Uranus in the event chart is semi-sextile [text corrected from 'square'] Venus, ruler of the 10th of the Government, in the national chart.

Mercury culminating in the south in both charts. Fixed square. Reports are that it was a car bomb and could be the largest act of terror on Norwegian earth in modern time.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aries Ingress:

Sun rules 10th (Government) - it is partile conjunct Uranus (shocking developments, violence) in 5th, a degree after the IC (would be quadrant 4th house - the homeland). Moon's configuration is separating from Saturn/Libra/12th (secret enemies) and applying to Mercury/Aries/6th - Mercury rules MC and 8th. Accidental rulers of death and destruction are Mercury and Jupiter (8th and 8th from Fortune rulers respectively) and they are in Aries (violent sign), Moon applying to Mercury - although it appears the large explosion targeting the government district did not cause many fatalities, mostly injuries (6th). Mars/Pisces is in the same sign as the IC giving it some 4th house significations.
Cancer Ingress:

Angles the same, now Asc ruler Mars is in the 8th with Venus (12th and 7th ruler), Moon (The people/public sentiment) is in the 8th from fortune (Death), Sun (10th ruler) applies to Jupiter, 8th from Fortune ruler.
Last edited by Stellarium on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Stellarium wrote:Aries Ingress:

Cancer Ingress:
Are you an astrologer or a medium !!
I will try to read your mind and then broadcast it :)

I guess you are pointing out that Aries ingress, Cancer ingress for Oslo are all in Scorpio ascendant and Algol on th 7th cusp.
The event cahrt has scorpio risnig as well with Mars in 8th conj South Node.
Was the analysis of "fear of flying" horary a premonition horary ?

PD

#Mar Ruler of Asc.
#Mar conj SN
#Mar in 8th house
#Mar midpoint #Sat/#Nep exactly.

When added to #Ura sq #Plu and with #Nep#Pis recently going retro and its not good. #Nep retrograde is weak and with the tight conj to the IC it points to religious reasons for the explosion and general dissatisfaction. #Jup on DC isnt good its in debility and on a sabian 'a sleigh without snow' meaning frustration and anger at lack of progress.

#Nep weak gives the sabian symbol interpretation by ME Jones as ..

1#Pis - LATE AFTERNOON: CROWDS FILL THE PUBLIC MARKETPLACE

The social nature of human responsibilities. A last-moment,joyous rallying to a task. Negatively described as " A Complete Insensibility to Any Over-all Welfare"
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi

pankajdubey wrote:
Stellarium wrote:Aries Ingress:

Cancer Ingress:
Are you an astrologer or a medium !!
I will try to read your mind and then broadcast it :)

I guess you are pointing out that Aries ingress, Cancer ingress for Oslo are all in Scorpio ascendant and Algol on th 7th cusp.
The event cahrt has scorpio risnig as well with Mars in 8th conj South Node.
Was the analysis of "fear of flying" horary a premonition horary ?

PD
Hadn't spotted that.

Shooting at Labour Party Summer Camp

North West of Oslo. Several youths are to have been shot and killed!
Link to map: http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks ... 180789.ece
This is a critical day in modern Norwegian history!
There is no overview on what is going on at the moment.
The Head-quarters on Norways leading newspapers, Aftenposten and VG, are being evacuated and relocated to new locations. Police are advising people to leave Oslo Centrum.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

I was looking at the event chart and being a bit puzzled from a fixed star point of view, because when I look at the stars on point one sees things such as

Regulus MC(Cul, 0?02'), The heart of the Lion, success but avoid revenge. A natural leader

Murzim DC(Set, 0?26',alh),The Announcer,

Sadalmelek IC(LCul, 0?36',cp), The Lucky one of the King, making ones own luck. The power of networking.

Rasalhague AC(Rise, 0?56',cp) The healer, to proactively seek change, to make a difference. (Which I suppose could be twisted to fit)

So then I started looking at the planetary alignments with the fixed stars and immediately you get

Stars Rising:

Venus Bellatrix (Rise-Rise, 0?21')
The Rogue ? Dealing with a Rogue

Neptune Fomalhaut (Cul-Rise, 0?12'),
Ideals and dreams come undone

Neptune Regulus (Set-Rise, 0?27')
The leader fails, The king is dead.

Pluto Alcyone (Cul-Rise, 0?28')
A fight against organized crime

Stars Culminating:
Mercury Ras Algethi (Set-Cul, 0?12',cp) A pressure point is released.

Venus Castor (Cul-Cul, 0?29') A noteworthy Speech is made (please note this does not say positive or negative, just that it is worth your attention)

Mars Bellatrix (Cul-Cul, 0?19') the battle of the underdog

Neptune Rasalhague (Rise-Cul, 0?01',cp), Collective wisdom or science, fails

Neptune Polaris (Set-Cul, 0?07'), A final solution presented, or last chance that fails.

Neptune Regulus (LCul-Cul, 0?21')The leader fails, the king is dead(repeat)

Pluto Murzim (LCul-Cul, 0?07',alh) The words of one person, or a seemingly small event, have very powerful consequences.

Setting Stars:
Moon Ras Algethi (Cul-Set, 0?29',cp)
The swing of the pendulum, the people are out of balance.

Venus Arcturus (Rise-Set, 0?08')A successful artist is profiled (odd insert I grant you. but I suppose more than one thing can be happening at one time)

Mars Alhena (Set-Set, 0?26'), A time of Political Activists

Mars Alkes (Set-Set, 0?27',alh)The Protection of an Idea

Jupiter Zubenelgenubi (Rise-Set, 0?27')Humanitarian Issues take focus

Saturn Betelgeuse (Cul-Set, 0?13') Leaders focusing on Proletarian (Worker) issues

Neptune Regulus (Rise-Set, 0?16') The leader fails, the king is dead (AGAIN)

Pluto Uranus (LCul-Set, 0?25') death and chaos

Mean Node Zuben Eshamali (Set-Set, 0?26') A focus on the Welfare system

Stars with the IC:

Moon Betelgeuse (Rise-LCul, 0?03')emotions run high concerning a popular leader

Mercury Rigel (Set-LCul, 0?10',alh)The media having a strong opinion and trying to influence current issues. (anyone know where Murdoch was at the time... okay macabre humor I admit)

Venus Procyon (LCul-LCul, 0?00',alh),
New fashion statement???

Venus Aldebaran (Set-LCul, 0?13')A time of community awareness and Environmental issues.

Mars Bellatrix (LCul-LCul, 0?04'),The battle of the underdog (often related to strikes and industrial turmoil) (repeat)

Mars El Nath (LCul-LCul, 0?16') An Aggressive or Violent Act

Uranus Pluto (Set-LCul, 0?25')Chaos and Death (repeat)

Neptune Alnilam (Rise-LCul, 0?20',alh), Groups disband

Neptune Regulus (Cul-LCul, 0?20') The leader fails, the king is dead (AGAIN)

Pluto Murzims (Cul-LCul, 0?06',alh) The words of one person, or a seemingly small event have powerful consequences.

(Note: I use astro.com for the chart into and Brady's translations for the information below, occasionally inserting my own opinion or translation of what she says in her book 'star and planet combinations')

Four people shot

Four people shot at the Labour Party Youth Summer Camp.
People were reported in the water swimming for their lives.
This arrangement is held on a small inlake island 30 minute drive from here. It is an arrangement that gathers over 700 people. http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks ... 180789.ece

I have the Solar sunrize chart of the Labour Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg here. Link
Transit Pluto is conjunct natal Saturn. Transit Mars is applying to square his natal Sun.

I am not yet convinced that this is a terrorist action, or whether it is an eccentric action targeted against the Norwegian Labour Party. Something to do with the event chart with Mars in Gemini (local) and Jupiter on the descendant...

a shock

The event has certainly shocked the world. When I woke up at 6:00 a.m here in Australia it was the only story on the TV news.

I have only met 1 Norwegian person. She lived through Nazi occupation in Norway.

What a tragedy. The death toll is sure to rise in both places. The rest of the world feels for Norway.

The police have arrested the 32 year old, Norwegian, right wing extremist, Anders Behring Breivik, born Feb 13. 1979, suspected for both attacks. He portended to be a policeman and asked to be transported to the Utoya island by the youths by boat, as a part of a security precaution, where he then attempted to attract the youths to him and started to shoot them cold handed one by one.

Breivik has Sun 24 Aquarius conjunct Mercury, Moon Virgo conjunct Saturn at 12 Virgo. Mars is in the degrees of the nodes at 19 Aquarius and square Uranus 21 Scorpio, violent signs.

He is supposively a Conservative Christian. Jupiter and Neptune angular in the event chart.

Over 80 people hve been reported shot and killed on Utoya at the Labour Party Youth Summer gathering. Oh, this is too terrible!!

The horror of what the man did at the camp is absolutely .... I have no words.

looking at his birth data aligned with the explosion chart, you see that the Transiting mars is Trine both the natal mars and the natal Pluto - Mars trine Pluto seems to be a perfection of killing/ability to kill in this instance. I think

Natal Venus Square both T Saturn and T Uranus, (sense of self righteousness?)

T Mercury in opposition to natal mercury and Sun (frustrated Communication? )

Natal Jupiter Trine T Uranus (Benefit from Chaos?)

Transiting Mars Opposing Neptune - passion that is against idealogy?

okay just some passing thoughts, on this insane act.