Missing person - 16yr girl disappears

Missing person - 16yr girl disappears

After sending an SMS to a friend at 00.15 CEST on August 5. 2012, the last traces of 16yr old Sigrid Schetne are just outside a kindergarden close Oslo where her mobile phone, shoes and socks were found. A resident in the area is to have heard a woman cry out loud at about this time. She was reported missing aready 00.30 CEST. I have used the time 00.20 CEST for the time of the abduction.

Taken by force
The chart shows the Moon in Pisces square the Gemini ascendant. The Moon is coming off Chiron (the kindergarden) where the police regained her mobile phone (she is now mute), her socks and shoes (Pisces). Mutable signs are involved. Jupiter, Lord of the 7th, is in Gemini in the 12th house. I am thinking maybe more than one person can have been involved in taking her by force.

The case of Faiza
The comparison is the abduction of Faiza Ashraf, who disappeard on February 03. 2010. (See the thread in members area.) Sigrid disappears on August 5. 2012, which is 2,5 years after the abduction of Faiza. Maybe things can be learnt and transfered from one chart to another. The abductions occur at almost exactly the same latitude (For simplicity reasons, I have used the latitude of Oslo in the most recent disappearance. It's only a matter of minutes of arc.) but on opposite sides of the fjord/Oslo Centrum.

The two charts mirror one another, as if there was a right and a left hand involved. Following the location of the Moon, the police should think opposite in terms of the Faiza-case. The line should be drawn South-East and not South-West, and towards water (Moon in Pisces) and not into high ground. The Moon is in cadent houses, so the missing person should be in a neighbouring municipal - not the same. But according to the distance between the Moon and Chiron, the body the Moon last past over, it should be considered that the distance may be longer to the whereabouts of Sigrid than in the case of Faiza. I have noted the position of retrograde Mercury, close to his 2nd station, but not reaching the sign of watery Cancer in the 4th house. Maybe this describes the house of place where she is hidden, close to water, close to a beach or similar, close to a small building down a dead-end road that lead down to the waterside.
The map shows my thinking. The Moon in Pisces makes me think watery grounds, similar to Finland. Together with the prominence of Jupiter - foreigners maybe. The search has been on for 3 days with the participation of several hundereds of volenteers.
http://www.astronor.com

Missing person
Sigrid Giskegjerde Schjetne - 16 years old
Sigrid was wearing a blue, longarmed hood-pullover. Jeans-shorts. A grey singlet. A brown handbag.
Her shoes and a sock were found near the kindergarden. The police are waiting for test results to determine whether they have found the other sock. Pictures taken by a security camera on bus 69 earlier in the day, a few hours before Sigrid went missing.Aftenposten

A team of volentary divers have started examining the lakes and waters in the area around where the girl went missing. Yesterday they had started moving South East. I have been in contact with the person organizing the diving and shared with him my experience and suggested that the search should be extended further South East to a place called 'Enebakk'.

The organizer said today that the team is moving in that direction and it is moving along 'Enebakkveien' (Enebakk Road) today. 'Enebakk' can be broken down into the words 'Ene'-'bakk'. 'En' means 'One', and 'Ene' means 'One and Only' or 'Single/Alone/Solo'. This is a Leo feature. At the same time 'Bakk' means 'Hill', 'Ridge' og 'Top', which also may refer to Leo. I am wishing this only was an exercize, because the danger is that there is a tradegy involved. But I do hope that the search gives results or that there is a fortunate turn.

The police are also requesting that the drive of a silver/grey Golf (Moon, Pisces, Mercury?) observed driving down the road in question at the time Sigrid disappeared should report for questioning. The driver (and any passengers?) of this car has sofar not made themselves known.

Source: NRK, VG
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Map of Enebakk-area
This is a close-up on the Enebakk district. As you can see it borders up to the lake Oyeren, but there is also a vast number of lakes in the area, which bears some resemblance to Finland, ruled by Pisces. Of particular interest is the area around 'Hammeren', which sticks out abit - and you'd almost look for that from Leo. Going from the Moon in a water sign, I think searching north of the peninsula is a starting place. Here is a place called Solberg, which must have a Leo quality. There are plenty of roads that end close to the water in this area. There is a small bus station/terminal out on Hammeren (the Hammer). North of this is a place called Torshov. Thor and the Hammer? It is possible that the abductor(s) are ruled by the 7th house and Jupiter in the 12th. Could this be a site to check out?

Ex-Cop says psychics disturb investigation

I have worked in the police for many years and never experienced that the use of psychics has given results in connection with the investigation says previous police investigator Finn Abrahamsen to the NRK.

He continues: - The police often get calls from psychics in disappearance cases. But the police are the one who sits on the key information. In the media and the web cast is often the stories are not true and thus disturb the investigation. It may also mean that the police do not get the tips and observations that one needs to solve the cases. Besides using the police as unnecessary resources on unnecessary inquiries, he says.

Source: NRK

A psychic is a person who receives information through ESP of some kind.

an astrologer is a person who studies and applies past observations of the consequences of Astronomical Occurrences and uses those observations to predict current or future occurrences.

If you are applying that retired policeman's reference to yourself, I believe it to be out of context.

I really like Bernadette Brady's techniques and I looked at the chart in reference to her methodology and interpretation and thought a great deal of it pertinent.

If interested the observations are here: (all mistakes are of course my own)
Translations from BB book ?Star and Planet combinations:
Chart info from AStro.com

Heliacal stars and parans according to Bernadette Brady
Star list: B.Brady (64 stars); Orb for parans: 0?30' in RA; for position at axis: 1?00' in RA
Method: Real parans between two sunrises

Your heliacal rising star: Rigel (5 days earlier) Rigel the Educator/Scholar
Life spent Seeking to bring order to chaos (notice also Mercury trine Uranus)

Your heliacal setting star: Arcturus (20 days earlier)(the Hunter turned Farmer)
Having Life events force one off the beaten path and feel compelled to find new pathways, new routes, new solutions. Learning ones strength lay in innovative solutions, in the contra or different position.

Stars at Natal Horizon or Meridian
Zosma (Set, 0?51') The victim, the person who feels persecuted. To be associated with Helping people. To seek a better life for oneself.

*Stars Rising ("Stars of Your Youth")
Moon Denebola ?lions tail, non conforming(Set-Rise, 0?04'), A time when society deals with different religions or cultures within it. The anthropologist, an acute awareness of and interest in, different cultures.

Moon Zuben Elgenubi (The volunteer the southern scale)(LCul-Rise, 0?24')
A person who wants to give aid to others. To work with women or children.

Mercury Sadalsuud (the luckiest of the luck) (Set-Rise, 0?18',cp), the Truth is told.

Mercury Sadalmelek (lucky one of the king, making ones own luck) (Set-Rise, 0?18',cp)
A time of overconfidence due to a plan considered to be invincible. An agile nimble person whose ideas appeal to others. An intuitive thinker; one who sees business opportunities where others do not.

Venus Pollux (the boxer, wisdom through painful insights) (Rise-Rise, 0?01'),
The Artisan, or living an alternative lifestyle. To be attracted to the wounded or disadvantaged. The contra social opinion is aired.

Venus Arcturus(the hunter now farmer) (Cul-Rise, 0?18') A successful artist is profiled. A leader in the arts or in humanist politics.

Mars Procyon- the one that comes before, transition (LCul-Rise, 0?29',alh) A rash or violent act, or a sudden breakthrough achievement. Stops and starts, many varied activities or interests.

Saturn Acubens Love of life (LCul-Rise, 0?29',alh) Historic Times, unfolding events become part of the nations history. The cartographer, one who maps, records, collects data, people, events, things. A person who seeks to document life.

Mean Node Facies (eye of the archer) (Cul-Rise, 0?13') A time when society is changed by a single act. To be seen to work against injustice and corruption. To work against abuse of power. An advocate for minority rights.

*Stars in Culmination ("Stars of Your Prime")
Sun Acubens- heart of scorpion (Cul-Cul, 0?09',alh) Healer. One who sees life as sacred.

Moon Ras Algethi - the head of Hercules (Rise-Cul, 0?08',cp)The swing of the pendulum; the people are out of balance. The desire to help heal. One who seeks to prevent problems. (vaccines)

Venus Alderamin-the king, honor and good leadership (Rise-Cul, 0?14') Focus on the self made person. A self confident person, talented.

Jupiter Aldebaran ? eye of the bull (Cul-Cul, 0?12'), Success of the noble project,

Jupiter Spica (harvest a gift from the goddess to be gifted) (Set-Cul, 0?16')
An event beyond peoples? expectations. A person who goes beyond the recognized limits of their field. The researcher or explorer.

*Stars Setting ("Stars of Your Latter Years")
Moon Sadalmelek (Set-Set, 0?11',cp) good or fortunate associations. The end of a drought, either literally or metaphysically, rain.

Mercury El Nath-eye of the bull a weapon(Set-Set, 0?14') talk of war. The satirist. To speak bluntly, abrasively. (to wound with your words/tongue)

Mars Rasalhague, healer (LCul-Set, 0?03',cp) Wisdom used to solve old problems. Bringing order and wisdom to difficult problems. (think Ben Franklin)

Jupiter Sualocin( the dolphin, intelligent playful) (Cul-Set, 0?18',cp) A time of Excess. Bending the rules, intellectually or legally. Love of gambling. Tendency to take to much risk.

Saturn Alrischa (Rise-Set, 0?00')
Uranus Pollux (the boxer, wisdom through painful insight) (Rise-Set, 0?18') To express or support unpopular but essential statements about society, to be a spokesperson on alternative matters. In the news; Repressed situations explode.

Neptune Rigel (LCul-Set, 0?05') to have faith in those in authority (isn?t that always how you kidnap a child? to appear to them as a person of trust?)

Pluto Antares (heart of the scorpion) (Cul-Set, 0?29') Political upheaval, Power struggles, to struggle with ones sexuality. Life and death experiences, melodrama.

*Stars in Lower Culmination ("The Hearthstone of Your Life")
Moon Zosma (Cul-LCul, 0?06'),
The pacifist or warmonger, to hate or enjoy the suffering of others or to have compassion for the suffering of others. This is one of those two sided aspects.

Moon Rigel (Rise-LCul, 0?09') the Metephysician, one who is drawn to the alternative or hidden wisdom. A lover of books, One who seeks a mentor. (With Saturn being one of the planets square Mercury, possibly one of the kidnappers is a person who could be seen as her Mentor)

Jupiter Aldebaran (LCul-LCul, 0?17') same as above.

Neptune Alnilam ? hold things together (Rise-LCul, 0?20') groups disband. A person who can polarize a group. To move from the impossible to the possible.

Pluto Menkar (mouth of the sea monster) (Rise-LCul, 0?18') to impose one?s culture on another. (definitely goes to Andrew?s thought of a foreign person) to be intolerant of the differences in people, or to be subject to intolerable people.

Granny wrote:A psychic is a person who receives information through ESP of some kind. An astrologer is a person who studies and applies past observations of the consequences of Astronomical Occurrences and uses those observations to predict current or future occurrences. If you are applying that retired policeman's reference to yourself, I believe it to be out of context.
First, I think we should expect nothing else from the general public and authorities than that astrologers be put in the same category as psychics. If not we have to be able to cut down to simple testimonies and prove our usefulness. But I got in contact with the journalist behind NRK's article, making the following points: The ex-police officers position is unjust bearing in mind how many unsolved cases the police leave behind them in the space of a year. And a lot of resources are spent by the police on looking in the wrong place. Astrologers get nothing. It seems as if the police want the full answer, fixed and finished, as soon as astrologers or psychics come onto the scene, instead of opening the door, exchanging information and working along a correct, deductive line.

Example: the Faiza-case where roads were cut off, helicopters, dogs and an entire squad put into the area round Dikemark. I maintained all along that they were on the wrong side of the motorway, that the mobile phone seemed to lie north of the search site in a place that related to Sol. Faiza was found at a place called Solli, north of Dikemark and on the opposite side of the motorway. The guy who did it even had the tattoo as distribed. Doesn't this make it important to enter a constructive cooperation? Personally, I have contributed in several searches for various people and items. On the one hand, I rarely receive a ready response from people in authority. On the other hand I have been told from people on the 'inside' that the police did use psychics in the attempt to find missing people - and with positive result.

Don't get me wrong - making sense of the chart and getting it right is still a puzzle and a problem, but the resources are not being put into the right place.

Former Norwegian Prime Minister Kaare Willoch once admitted to visiting psychics or the like, because he found that type of creative thinging useful. So isn't it the matter of sorting various sources of information into various categories? The search for Sigrid Giskegjerde Schjetne is moving into several districts (Source: Budstikka) and people are being asked to look in all sorts of unusual places and follow their stomach feeling...

Sorry but I saw this post just now since I'm a new member.

I think the place where she is hidden is represented by the IV House (is where you have look to find thing you've lost). The IV it is in Cancer: so you're analisys non the Moon and Pisces seems correct, but now Mercury in Lion can explain something more.

Mercury
is also the ruler of the theme (which it happens to be in IV house).
Unfortunately I don't know the place in question but I'm thinking about some place maybe next to a beach or an old theatre (Lion) next to a lake or a fluvial port (it has to mix Lion = theater, beach, etc... with Mercury=traffic, comunication, exchange and Cancer=sea, lake, or a water well).

The cardinal direction where to look should be West-South-West

Let me know if there are places suitable there and if it helped.
Sincerely,
prof.Landau

Welcome professor! :'

Yes, I believe we agree. If there had been a landmark at the end of a road, like a bus stop or a turning point, then this would be representive of Mercury in its second station. Your direction is West-South, however, in contract to my suggestion of South-East? Did I quite capture how you figured that out? And do we have any indication as to distance?

Unfortunately, there is no news yet, but the search continues. The search party has started to seek out in areas suggested by psychics and the like, leaving no stone unturned. There is the question about Sigrid's mobile phone where friends of her say that her last message made no sense using words that were not common for their friend. This means that the abductor may have had the nerve, and to win time, to send a final message in reply to an incoming SMS. Two youths have explained how they found her shoes and her mobile phone on their way home from town, casually kicking one of her shoes and then hearing a mobile phone call. They answered the phone and heard a disturbed voice on the other side of the line asking for Sigrid and where she was and why she had not returned to her house.

The police are checking out various possibilities, that Sigrid may not have been abducted next to the kindergarden but somewhere else, and that only her shoes and phone were disposed of here. But the police are not sure and they continue to check out clues and electronic evidence left on mobile and Facebook profile. :(

Dear Andrew,

I think that Lion where Mercury is should be taken in consideration along with the sign of Cancer. I would think some place under a cinema, a theater next to lakes or seaport or water well next to them.

For the direction I used Horary Astrology asking where the girl is and the Ruler of the theme (Jupiter) was in the VII House (West) in Gemini (in horary astrology means South-West) so I said "West-South-West".

Mercury is still in Lion and again is trine to Uranus in Aries.
Sometimes Signs and Planets helps also with names of places (ex.: the "Twin Towers" or similar). In this case a think you should search in a place reminding Lion's values as "King Theater" or "Golden Cinema" or "Museum of Hermes" or don't know... you got the idea. I would try to help but Unfortunately I don't know the language.

I hope it helped.
Sincerely,
Prof.Landau

I really appreaciate you input. I am not sure about Leo showing a cinema or theatre. It is possible, but Norway is a pretty spread out place with a lot of woods and free land - more like a Scandinavian jungle. However, I like the idea about a 'seaport', station or some sort of shore or harbour.
For the direction I used Horary Astrology asking where the girl is and the Ruler of the theme (Jupiter) was in the VII House (West) in Gemini (in horary astrology means South-West) so I said "West-South-West".

You've lost me here. :-? The chart does have Jupiter in an air sign, which could be a high place or western corner - but don't you give priority to Jupiter just above the cusp of the 1st, which represents the West? I am sure you can offer an explaination. I am using the ascendant and it's ruler, together with the Moon, for the missing person. The 7th house and the 12th are for those who perform the ambush.

It appears an award is about to be raised to those who can provide information that solves the mystery. The police have previously gone against this option but now changed their recommendation.

Sorry, I didn't specify that for horary astrology I used a new chart I made when I read the post (and asking where could the girl be). In that chart Jupiter was in VII House and the Ascendent was in Sagittarius.

Anyway I agree with you about the sign of Lion which could be a station, or an important place next to a bus station since Mercury is important.

I was anyway looking on Goggle Maps and I found a place in direction West South West which is called Kongsberg. If "Kong" means "King" I would say that could be interesting... Anyway I have to say that I'm out of confidence here.

I hope the police will find this girl.
Sincerely,
prof.Landau

There is offered a ?100.000,- reward for information that can lead to solving the disappearance of 16 year old Sigrid. People are back to school and work again in Norway now, but there will be organized search groups twice a week until they find her - it is said.

Through the media it has now been more openly stated that they have received tips from psychics (and the like) and that these possibilities are being looked into.

More info: VG
On use of psychics: VG
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.