Ritchie Blackmore - Deep Purple/Rainbow guitarist

Hi,
I saw Ritchie Blackmore and his girlfriend in concert a few weeks ago. Being a long-time fan of Ritchie, having seen him in many, many concerts (including a few in which he smashed his guitar ..) - needless to say, I thought he was awesome!!! (although I do prefer his old "electric" to the medieval stuff he's playing these days...).

Anyway, would anyone have his birth data? i.e. time of birth.
THe closest I got was this:
April 14th, 1945
Weston-Super-Mare, UK

I am curious as to what planets may indicate his intensity, his moodiness, and now his complete turn-around in terms of direction. He used to play in the loudest rock and roll band ever - now he's doing all mellow accoustic stuff.

Thanks.

Even us Rams mellow out eventually... speaking as a fellow aries.
I mean heck I used to blow things up for a living when I was 18, now I sit behind a desk, I'd say that was quite a change. and he was born in 45, you understand he's pushing 60, as in next bday?

Elton John and the Rodman used to play Rock instead of elevator music as well... oops, did I say that in my outloud voice? (maybe they'll get the hint, I miss their better stuff)

:brows

though Ritchie has merc, sun and venus at 22,24 and 26 degrees of Aries respectively, so that stellium could conceivable give you the intensity you are wondering about.

Okay, my two cents...

Granny

merc, sun and venus at 22,24 and 26
He has Mercury (articulation) and Venus (the aesthetic sense) combust the Sun, and his act is explosive. Not too surprising really.

Tom