Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Lilly now available in Hungarian

View previous topic :: View next topic  
37CENNED

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Lilly now available in Hungarian Reply with quote

The following is the pertinent part of an e-mail I have just received from Kristina Waardahl QHP:

"...Lilly´s CA Book 1 & 2 is out in Hungarian. Way back in time I promised Olivia to translate Lilly, and you are as close as I get to her to tell the news. It was an enormous and important project, took a couple of years, but now I am so happy to be able to help my native country to read this great learning tool in their own language. I planted a flower-tree named after Lilly, to commemorate the event. In October I will lecture in Budapest to do some promo. I hope it will be appreciated and will lead to new students and teaching opportunities...."

Kristina can be contacted at kristina@lkwteknikab.se
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, you best me to this Smile I was going to make the post yesterday but was waiting to get details of where the book can be purchased. Here they are:

The books title is Keresztyén Asztrológia – printed in Hungary, by Mediter Kft. IT is available from the publisher, Gabor Tarnoki, who is a long time astrologer and runs a horary correspondence course (http://horarita.com).

Gabor can be contacted at mediter-tga@freemail.hu
Phone: +36 702 109 109.

I can imagine a lot of work has gone into this, so it's good to see it come to fruition.

Deb
kristina

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much Ken, and Deb for giving me this brilliant forum to spread the news. There is, however, one important thing to add:
When editing, we kept the original page numbers with Lilly´s notes in the margins. It means that page 420 in the English CA is also page 420 in the Hungarian CA, and with the same look. This makes references and quotations a lot easier in correspondences, both national and international.

Kristina
Levente Laszlo

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, Kristina and Gábor! Thumbs up This long-awaited opus must be praised, I believe!

Levente

OFF Has anyone seen this (link)? Yes, it's pricy, but will contain a lot of interesting material available in no modern languages.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> News, Notices, Books, Links All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: