Neptune into Pisces 4 Feb 2012

Thought I'd post a few observations.

The Last Time Neptune began its trek through Pisces was 18 Feb 1848, a year that saw
The Seneca Falls Convention on Women?s rights in the State of New York,
The Public health Act, establishing boards of Health across England and Wales (Allegedly first Public health law for the kingdom , though some might argue that)
The California Gold Rush
an insane number of rebellions,
The treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo,
Emigration from Europe to US and Canada is pretty high at this time, it is the middle of the Potato Famine years.
Swiss Federal Constitution in Sep of 1848,
A revised Dutch constitution,
Saturn?s Moon, Hyperion discovered,
First Medical School for Women opened in Boston Massachusetts,
Phi delta Theta Fraternity founded,
The Monster Rally of Chartists in London,
the communist manifesto written,
Mary Barton Published
The Associated Press founded,
the Illinois/Michigan canal completed (imagine Neptune involved in free flowing water?ahem, yeah, I can see that)
the Universities of Wisconsin, Ottawa, Mississippi, and Berkeley are founded (Berkeley doesn?t actually open for a few years, but it was intellectually founded in 1848, and money and land set aside for it, interestingly Berkeley was also co-ed from its second year of its opening onward, so possibly the whole womens rights issues being reverberated in its founding year?)
Geneva college (Penn), Queens College (London, for women), Rhodes College,
the Boston Public Library is founded.

With Neptune again approaching 0 Pisces, I note that Womens Issues, Education, and gold are all pretty prevalent in the news at the moment.

Just thought some of the similarities in issues deserved some observation.

Granny

This is a remarkable recording indeed.
Let me add some more by going back into the past. It will reveal that NE entering PISc is often linked with social upheavals and migration:

Back to 1848: Revolution in France, Italy, Germany and other European states

NEP in PISC 1685: Louis XIV bans Protestantism (end of tolerance).
As a result thousands of Protestants leave France, the greater part going to Germany and Prussia where they were given a warm welcome.

before that: 1521: Reformation approaching its climax and spreading - Luther face to face with Charles V / That was followed by terrible rows (upheavals, German peasants revolting) - at the same time Magellhan sailing around the earth with the beginning of Spanish and Portuguese settlements

375: that was the year when the Great Migration really began after the Huns crossed the river Don - just a few months after NE entered PIS.
This finally brought about the collapse of the (Western) roman Empire.

LL
Non coerceri maximo, contineri minimo divinum est.

I would say that the 1521 episode coincides with the huge influx of gold from the Americas to Spain and Portugal.

education seemed large to me in the 1848 year, I wonder if it might be connected to another event however since the Printing press was 1436.

I noted women's issues, but possibly it could be termed a central focused human or civil rights related to large population masses (women, a minority, or class or people? etc) type transit, rather than women specifically? I note that in 1685, the french pass the code noir, so slavery begins as an issue for the colonization in this year for the French.

PS I note Neptune enters Virgo in Sep 1437, but for much of 1436 was aligned with regulus, so possibly the invention is personal wealth and fulfillment, but the start of more public use comes under Virgo??? just a thought.

G.

I think that with Neptune in Pisces a huge wave of poverty will spread world-wide (Neptune adores poverty because it generally adores to de-materialize things and "fuse" peoples souls). Somehow, we will start living again the atmosphere of the Charles Dickens' and Victor Hugo's novels (many of which were written during the previous Neptune in Pisces period).

You may read a relative article of mine here:

http://science-astrology.blogspot.com/2 ... turns.html

Thomas Gazis
Know Thyself