Many thanks to Goca. You mentioned lots of places where it could be. I will start searching after I post these. So you think I nearly posted the chart eh? Well, next time maybe I will succeed.

Thanks

Stan

Hi Deb, thank you for your reply here. I will heed your advice. My memory will not help much I can assure you. I am now going to start looking around the house. I will keep you all updated on my progress or lack of. The Sun Saturn thing is I am conscious of getting older. I was 65 last week on the 11th. I will look up Saturn showing quality of the ground in your essay on lost items! A great easy quick summary!

Stan

Stan wrote
So you think I nearly posted the chart eh? Well, next time maybe I will succeed.
Hi Stan,

From your comments yesterday I assumed you couldn't display the chart but the link in your first post seems to be working now as Goca suggests. Still my experience is that people find it much easier to comment on a chart that is openly displayed rather than one requiring going to a link. You have certainly had some useful feedback now anyway.

Good luck on finding your passport!

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Yes Goca I will do as you say. Thanks again.

Hi Mark it was my drivers license I lost. I haven't lost my passport YET :-T
I will be back later cos I've lost my memory. Which house to I use for that? :lala

Stan

Sorry Stan I did know it was your driving licence ( dont know why I typed passport) but its late and I have been a bit distracted with material over on the mundane forum I have been posting up there.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Now, what I didn't mention to you, is the fact that I still have in my possession my original paper license which expires in 2016. I lost that too 11years ago when we moved house. About 3yrs ago when I really needed it on holiday again I had to write away to get a new one. The new ones are plastic like a credit card with your photo on it. This is the one which I lost. The original one was found about a year ago in a tea chest in the cellar. I seemed to think that the new plastic ones were the ONLY ones that are legal now. My wife's friend is in at the moment and I asked her to see her license and it is a paper one just like this one I have. So it seems that I will be able to use it on holiday, unless I am told to the contrary. Yipee!! I wonder if that chart would show anything of the truth in all this? The only worrying thing is that the address on the paper license is my old address and my passport has my new address. Can anyone comment on this?

Stan

stanstar wrote:Now, what I didn't mention to you, is the fact that I still have in my possession my original paper license which expires in 2016. I lost that too 11years ago when we moved house. About 3yrs ago when I really needed it on holiday again I had to write away to get a new one. The new ones are plastic like a credit card with your photo on it. This is the one which I lost. The original one was found about a year ago in a tea chest in the cellar. I seemed to think that the new plastic ones were the ONLY ones that are legal now. My wife's friend is in at the moment and I asked her to see her license and it is a paper one just like this one I have. So it seems that I will be able to use it on holiday, unless I am told to the contrary. Yipee!! I wonder if that chart would show anything of the truth in all this? The only worrying thing is that the address on the paper license is my old address and my passport has my new address. Can anyone comment on this?

Stan
You can have paper licenses in UK? Wow. I'm surprised, not in a good or bad way, just surprised.

Well, apparently, that's the solution of the problem. The Moon makes an aspect to her Dispositor, which is Jupiter which is retrograde so that shows going back to your old license. If it's valid, it's valid.

Enjoy your holidays!

@stanstar

You need to check with DVLA if the old license is still considered active or presumed invalid once a new one is issued or you were expected to destroy it.

I am not sure why this horary is behaving like a 9th house horary.
After all this trip from UK to Spain is a not that long a travel and within the EU anyway.

SN in 9th.
Merc 9th lord in 2nd and refranation from 1st lord Venus.
Merc opp seperating 3rd lord Jupiter(retrograde)- by almost a degree in fixed sign and you mention finding the paper DL 1 year back.

PD

stanstar wrote:Seiko the Moon is NOT making a an aspect to its dispositor Jupiter. Its dispositor is Mercury.

Stan
You don't know what a Dispositor is, do you? It's NOT the Lord of the House she is in.
pankajdubey wrote:I am not sure why this horary is behaving like a 9th house horary.
After all this trip from UK to Spain is a not that long a travel and within the EU anyway.
If I'm not drunk, the distance between Edinburgh, Scotland, and Madrid, Spain, is approx. 1700 kms. That's a very long travel by medieval standards. I think we should refer to the 3rd house questions in terms of the distance, not time because you could take a supersonic jet nowadays and after breakfast in London have supper in New York.

I don't encourage anyone to do anything silly but I don't think it is against the law to use another license as long as it's valid. You have been issued a valid document by the authorities. If you happen to misplace two licenses and get another one, who cares which one you use. What, it has a different serial number or anything? So what? It's an official permit to use a vehicle, it's valid, it's original.