I have the rectified horoscope of Muammar Gaddafi placed on my website: www. andrieshendrikc.jouwweb.nl or search for "gecorrigeerde horoscoop Muammar A. M. Gaddafi".
The dutch language is translated in English.
Further I inserted events for the meaningful progressive aspects and some transits to give proof to the rectification.

Hello Andries,

I see on your website you state:
Gaddafi is not born on 7 June; with this date I could not accomplish an acceptable rectification. Birthdate 19 June I found on Internet and the explanation has persuades me that this could be the correct one. All other horoscopes of 7 June and set on 12 hours, are completely inept.
On what basis do you think the 19th of June is actually the correct date? Is there any actual evidence to support this? Otherwise aren't you proposing a time/date on just what looks good to you with suitable 'hits'? A proposed rectification where the date let alone the time is uncertain looks especially shaky to me. Thats not to say it isn't sometimes interesting. For example the chart of Osama Bin Laden. Still, such charts should in all humility be presented as completely 'hypothetical'.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly