Clelia wrote :
I do not agree that the Sun must to be discarded because it is impossible to live 120 years.
If you do not believe in the rules, why to study them?
I agree fully.

jupiter1st

We discussed the question of length of life in April. Your life potential (which gives alcocoden) is high. Better to be interested in life than death. :)

I don't want to know exactly when but Uranus will conjunct my part of death through my late thirties. I found my lifespan as 38-42 years. So I'm concerned about this synchronicity. Uranus-Part of death transit can mean sudden death. Yet, I know there are people who live long enough to see their Uranus-return, survive that transit. They seem to have strong vitality though.

jupiter1st wrote:I don't want to know exactly when but Uranus will conjunct my part of death through my late thirties. I found my lifespan as 38-42 years. So I'm concerned about this synchronicity. Uranus-Part of death transit can mean sudden death. Yet, I know there are people who live long enough to see their Uranus-return, survive that transit. They seem to have strong vitality though.
My father is 92 and well. He has the Sun in Aries in the 9th, Jupiter in leo in the ASC , Mars is Scorpio in the 3rd by division and in the 4th by whole signs and the Moon in the 7th in Aquarius.:-) He says that he is tired of living. He misses his old friends, his past life:it seems to him like if his past is a dream, a very surrealistic feeling!

My opinion is that it is sad to live too much or to dye when we are full of hopes to realize.

I wish you the best and the " most import": a HAPPY CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR!

Cl?lia
http://www.astrologiahumana.com

Having such a long life might seem boring. Yet, short life can prevent native's becoming mature, correcting his mistakes and carrying out soul prupose.

By the way, Clelia, What do you think abot modern planets transiting part of death? Especially Uranus.

By the way, Clelia, What do you think abot modern planets transiting part of death? Especially Uranus]
In the past I used modern planets...but then I did not use Parts.

Now I use Parts, but besides Part of Fortune and Spirit they are not that important as other testimonies.

And now I don?t use modern planets. I think that in the future I?ll try to use Uranus, perhaps in conjunction to the angles and luminaries. I?ll give it a try.

As for the Part of Death it enters in the calculation of the so called killing planet a kind of almuten.
Personallly I would not give any importance to Uranus transiting this Part.

Cl?lia
http://www.astrologiahumana.com