Holiday Greetings

It's Christmas Eve, too late to go shopping, well maybe, and time, perhaps to think of New Year's Resolutions. I think this year, I am going to compile a sensible reading list, put the texts in order and, as the Nike commercial tells us: Just Do It.! I'm going to put Worsdale high on that list as the more I dabble with him, the more I appreciate him as an astrologer. I'm not sure I would want to be his acquaintance.

I'm also going to put more of an effort into the mundane area. 2012 is a Presidential election year in the US, the Eurozone has its share of difficulties confronting it, so there will be lots of material to work with.

For the traditional list on a personal level this year I'd like to emphasize the practical over the theoretical. Of course anyone can post anything traditional, practical or theoretical, as always. And no one is required to pay any attention to whatever I post, but I'd like to see more charts and an application of what we know.

We are blessed in ways that no group of astrologers has ever been. We have vast amounts of authoritative texts from all ages at our fingertips and in some cases free of charge. We communicate instantly with people all over the globe who willingly share what they have and know. People at the top of the field are more accessible than ever. Add to that the ability to calculate dozens of charts with a few mouse clicks with an accuracy too great to be hoped for in the recent past, and think how the great astrologers of the past would have loved to have even a portion of what we have.

Mostly I want everyone to enjoy themselves, here and everywhere in their lives. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays. Maybe everyone have a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year.

Tom

Tom wrote:
I'm also going to put more of an effort into the mundane area. 2012 is a Presidential election year in the US, the Eurozone has its share of difficulties confronting it, so there will be lots of material to work with.
Glad to hear that. :'

Tom wrote
Mostly I want everyone to enjoy themselves, here and everywhere in their lives. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays. May everyone have a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year.
Thanks Tom. The same to you and your family. Seasons greetings to all Skyscripters out there.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

I agree with Tom, would definitely like to see more practical demonsatration of chart delineation in 2012.
Maybe we should have mystery charts as well. I really learnt quite a lot through some of the mystery charts in this forum. They are a great way to learn. Let's try to have some mystery charts in 2012. It should be fun. One mystery chart every month should be sufficient I think.

Wishing everyone Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!