Many thanks, Martin! :)
The articles are very interesting! *.*

It's real particular the circle wheel in Greek Horoscope (first article) and the trasformation in square wheel. So, it's possible that circle wheel was used already in early time.

The circle wheel is "re-introduced" for pratical motifs (disposition of degrees, ciclicity of sky and so on) or mere estetic reasons?

Thanks again.
AQ

Martin wrote:
This has been discussed on Skyscript before, although I cannot say exactly when or in which thread.
Here is the earlier discussion thread I think Martin was referring to. However, its more focused on when medieval square charts gave way to modern circular charts:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4724

The article by Deborah Houlding Martin has given a link to above demonstrates conclusively that circular charts are present in the earliest preserved horoscopes.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Thanks, Mark. Yes, that was the thread I was thinking of.
Anghelos Theon wrote:The circle wheel is "re-introduced" for pratical motifs (disposition of degrees, ciclicity of sky and so on) or mere estetic reasons?
Oxley obviously thought it was a matter of great practical significance.

Martin Gansten wrote:Oxley obviously thought it was a matter of great practical significance.
Thank you Martin for sharing your "Worsdale and Oxley" article; indeed, quite interesting.

james