Fame localizations and aspects

Hey everybody,

One of my friend asked me a question about fame .I wanna learn that what kind of localizations and aspects are good for fame?In this topic we can list these kind of positions.Let's list them.

By the way I have glanced her natal chart. Jupiter is in 10 th house Aries.Venus and True Node have make conjunction with MC in 10th house Pieces .Part of Fort. is in 9 th house Pieces. But Venus has alot of difficult aspects with Saturn and Uranus that have placed 6 th house Virgo. I wanna say to her that Yes she has potential but i am not sure.Should i say?

Her ASC is Cancer and Her sign is Aquarius and Her moon sign is Libra.
All you need is love!Love is all we need!

My understanding is that fame or celebrity generally is often associated with having a very bright star in close conjunction with the rising degree or midheaven. There is a list of the 20 brightest stars available here.
Le grand crier sans honte audacieux / Sera esleu gouverneur de l'armee.
La hardiesse de son contentieux / Le pont rompu, cit? de peur pasmee.

- Nostradamus, Centuries 3:81

Re: Fame localizations and aspects

Lillith wrote:Hey everybody,

One of my friend asked me a question about fame .I wanna learn that what kind of localizations and aspects are good for fame?In this topic we can list these kind of positions.Let's list them.

By the way I have glanced her natal chart. Jupiter is in 10 th house Aries.Venus and True Node have make conjunction with MC in 10th house Pieces .Part of Fort. is in 9 th house Pieces. But Venus has alot of difficult aspects with Saturn and Uranus that have placed 6 th house Virgo. I wanna say to her that Yes she has potential but i am not sure.Should i say?

Her ASC is Cancer and Her sign is Aquarius and Her moon sign is Libra.
Planets in Angles and fixed stars. Even Saturn in 10th makes people famous !! .

With optimistic and expansive Jupiter in 10th opposed by a fluctuant moon in Libra- whatever you say is not going to dampen her optimism for fame and neither would you be able to persuade her to do anything to achieve that fame :) .

Venus (11th lord)exalted in 10th but squared by Uranus from 6th- beware of the servant's guild or maybe the Labour Unions.

Don't tell me if she is a social worker or a labour welfare rep for a services based industry !!

PD

Also, remember that fame is a matter of degree. I'm pretty famous... in my city, that has, like, 70.000 habitants. If I go to another region, I'm a "nobody" again.

The proper way to gauge fame is against a mundane background. It is silly to look for that thought, if the person have not "shone" to some degree already... who was Barack Obama some years ago, and why would anyone care?

So, I have the natal chart of the foundation to the city I live in, and I can see some connections with my own chart. I can not say the same for the biggest metropolis close by or for the country I live in...

Still, the chart can show fame for itself. Hard will it be to determine how much potential for fame it contains thought, without going into a really extensive research on the mundane interplay of that chart with several ingresses and foundations.
Paulo Felipe Noronha

ebertin and some others have suggested the jupiter/pluto midpoint as an indication of greater recognition in so far as this combo is thought of as a type of 'success' axis.. try it out if you want.. cosmobiology uses hard aspects that include the 45/135 and a midpoint can be either direct or indirect for it to be applicable.. small orbs of about 1 or so degrees are suggested.

here is an example that is a more fluid way of thinking of midpoints.. the host of this site deb houlding has sun/moon =jupiter/pluto.. this is an example of where an important midpoint - sun/moon, happens to be at the same place as the other midpoint.. this might also be of some use to some looking for an indication of 'fame'.. i suppose it all depends on what one means by fame.. use it if you think it has merit..