New Medieval Horary Translation: The Book of the Nine Judges

Hi All,

Many of you will already know this from an e-mail I sent last week, but my latest translation, The Book of the Nine Judges, is now available! It's the third and largest installment of my medieval horary series. It's on sale until the 21st, but I might keep the sale up until the end of this week.

If you'd like to see some PDF excerpts and read more about the contents, please visit my site at:

http://www.bendykes.com/judges.php

Best,
Ben Dykes
www.bendykes.com
Traditional Astrology Texts and Teaching

Just want to say, thanks for the translations, Ben. I have been enjoying the nativity books you have done already and I have been looking for a horary one, so I will for sure check this one out.

My copy arrived today and I have to say that Ben Dykes has given us yet another astrological treasure trove.

It's superb.

As far as I'm concerned Ben Dykes in publishing his set of annotated translations has created a landmark series in astrology.

Regards

H.

handn wrote:My copy arrived today and I have to say that Ben Dykes has given us yet another astrological treasure trove.

It's superb.

As far as I'm concerned Ben Dykes in publishing his set of annotated translations has created a landmark series in astrology.

Regards

H.
I got mine on the 28th and I would have to agree.

I couldn't agree more. This is a book I have always hoped to sit down and read so I feel very much in Ben's debt for this and his other great translation contributions.