Will I get the job?

Ok, I had an interview on Saturday for a job. The interview went really well and since I have 17 years expereince in the industry, I thought I was in with a pretty good chance.

So I did a horary chart to see if I would get the job. Data is 6th November 2004, 13:32hrs GMT, 51N36 0E42.

I was rather surprised to see my significator, Saturn in Cancer and in the 6th house. I took this to mean that I wasn't in with a very good chance. Having said that, if I took the correct ruler of the employer's house (I chose the 10th, Jupiter) I saw that Jupiter was exalting Saturn and vice versa. This certainly described the way I felt about the company. They seem like a pretty good place to work. I saw the mutual exaltation as a sign that I made a good impression on them. The fact that Saturn was in detriment and in the 6th house meant that something was amiss though. It would have meant taking a big drop in salary to work there.

The applying aspects to the Moon were Mercury and Uranus, both approximately three and a half degrees. I got a letter Tuesday morning (three and a half days time!) saying that I had not been successful. The truth is, I am over qualified. They have, however given me some details of other jobs in the company that may be more suitable.

Thought I would share this with you as I thought that was a pretty good chart. :)

I saw that Jupiter was exalting Saturn and vice versa. This certainly described the way I felt about the company. They seem like a pretty good place to work. I saw the mutual exaltation as a sign that I made a good impression on them.
Dear Dragon
Yes, it?s a good chart, indeed, because one can see the essence of any exaltation / something that is just too much of a good thing. First it-s you who thinks too high of a job Saturn exalts Jupiter, then it is the possible employer who thinks too high of you /overqualified, remember. And because the Sa situation is unfavourable both by house and sign, you weren-t supposed to accomplish your goal.