Grand Trine

Hello,

Personally, I don?t think that you have a grand trine. Indeed, Venus and Jupiter are trine Neptune, but Saturn is not trine Neptune because Saturn and Neptune are in signs that are naturally inconjunct each other. As for Chiron, even though it is trine Neptune, it is not trine Venus and Jupiter for the same reason (inconjunct signs), so there is no grand trine in the chart.

Hope this helps.

Yuliana

A grand trine occurs when three (or more) planets make trine aspects out of three signs within the same element. In your case, you do not have a third planet aspecting from Sagittarius with your other fire trine planets to make it a grand trine (it would require trine aspects from all of the fire signs). You have what some regard as a minor grand trine, which is a common aspect pattern. The Moon in Gemini is sextiling your fire planets (Saturn, and Venus/Jupiter), which creates a minor grand trine.

According to astrographix.com a minor grand trine means the following:
http://www.astrographix.com/birth_chart ... tterns.htm
"Minor Grand Trine
The Minor Grand Trine is a common aspect pattern. It occurs when one planet sextiles two planets that are in a trine aspect and forms a long red triangle. This favorable pattern is associated with creativity and intelligence. Depending on the planet that sextiles the other two, above average communications abilities may also be present. If you have a Minor Grand Trine in your chart, you can depend on being able to put your plans into action and achieve positive results. This pattern also highlights intuition and insight."

I do not personally pay much attention to these aspect patterns, but it is popular in modern astrology. I have planets in all three of the fire signs (Moon and Neptune in Sagittarius, Venus and Mars in Aries, Jupiter in Leo), although they do not trine by Ptolemic aspect. I think it just means I am more choleric in temperament, meaning I am active, fickle, aggressive, always seeking new things, etc. I have what is called a "driver" personality.