Can Astrology predict if the person will have a "good l

I am a student of Chinese astrology (bazi) in 2nd year. While this is big business in Asia, I am studying because I find it quite facsinating. There is also a challenge of scientific study in this field, but a majority of people keep visiting astrologers because they feel it works. Personally, I would say even at my level, I can do much better than a coin toss when it comes to predicting the level of comfort in life the person will have, and at what stage of life. Mundane things, things that most people want to know: like money, marriage, honor can be predicted to a good degree (with exceptions of 'complicated charts', this is another story...).

I am also looking into Western astrology to see if there is any common theme that will help me understand better the Chinese Astrology. If you focus on "character" or personality, that will not satisfy most customers in Asia. Those are highly subjective. However, money, marriage, honor etc are to a good degree objective, and that is what they will pay to find out.

While there are several books in Chinese astrology that are called Classics, or 'bibles' (most Chinese astrologers agree on this), there seems no such thing in Western astrology and I find the field in general very disorganized and confusing.

My question is, how easily can Western Astrology distinguish a natal chart of a successful man to a, say, homeless guy ?? What things do one look for?? Is there a widely accepted sign(s) for these things ??

hi sc432,

great question and i am very curious to read others response to you on this question too, so thanks for asking.

everything i have learned makes me say there is no easy answer for whether one is going to be a success , or homeless.. i wish i had have learned a completely different way where i came up with an easy answer for this question, but the way i learned, everything hinged on something else and you have to weigh all the different factors to come up with a conclusion on it all that seems to not be able to give a simple answer to your question!

planets on angles are said to be more likely of some type of prominence, especially if they are in the proper sect and in a sign that they have an affinity for.. jupiter is considered a greater benefic.. having this planet on the midheaven in a day chart would confer something very promising on it's own, but then you would still have to factor in all the other considerations that need to be made to answer your question more fully.

maybe some others will have some courage to answer your question as i am quite curious to know what they will say..

Re: Can Astrology predict if the person will have a "go

sc432 wrote: I am a student of Chinese astrology (bazi) in 2nd year. While this is big business in Asia, I am studying because I find it quite facsinating. There is also a challenge of scientific study in this field, but a majority of people keep visiting astrologers because they feel it works. Personally, I would say even at my level, I can do much better than a coin toss when it comes to predicting the level of comfort in life the person will have, and at what stage of life. Mundane things, things that most people want to know: like money, marriage, honor can be predicted to a good degree (with exceptions of 'complicated charts', this is another story...). I am also looking into Western astrology to see if there is any common theme that will help me understand better the Chinese Astrology. If you focus on "character" or personality, that will not satisfy most customers in Asia. Those are highly subjective. However, money, marriage, honor etc are to a good degree objective, and that is what they will pay to find out. While there are several books in Chinese astrology that are called Classics, or 'bibles' (most Chinese astrologers agree on this), there seems no such thing in Western astrology and I find the field in general very disorganized and confusing. My question is, how easily can Western Astrology distinguish a natal chart of a successful man to a, say, homeless guy ?? What things do one look for?? Is there a widely accepted sign(s) for these things ??
Honor is a funny one. In the UK there is an honors system where people get made Sir's or Lord's , this kind of thing, In my 'world' this social convention is seen as an immoral joke and to be offered an honor of this type is an insult, and to accept one confirms you are a worthless moron. So perhaps it is a little subjective?

To answer more of your question there is the issue of time/space twins. I don't personally doubt it would be possible to find one who meets your ''successful'' criteria and another who is , has been or will be homeless. Which suggests a Western Horoscope (and there are many of these) can't give you any definitive answers in this respect.

Hi sc432,

I came across this topic just now. :)

To really understand Western Astrology one needs to have a good knowledge of history, religion, politics, geography and languages.

In short, yes, all the questions that you asked can be and are also asked by Western clients and the answers to these are found in ancient Astrology (with very few exceptions, ignore all texts after 1000 AD). If you are interested, I can direct you to specific sources containing that information and where you can purchase those.

In the meantime I myself am very interested in BaZi and am studying it intensely. Would you tell me which are the major traditional sources for Four Pillars and whether some of them have been translated in English?

Also, some authors mention the Punishments (self, bullying, uncivilized and ungrateful) as special relationships between the Branches whereas some authors do not and use just the Six Harmony, Directional and Three Harmony Combinations. Are the Punishments considered traditional and are they mentioned in ancient texts?

Thank you.
Ancient and Chinese Astrology:

https://www.100percentastrology.com/

Hello, Sc432

I am glad you find bazi facsinating , and I have an interest to know which books you found to be called Classics or ?bibles? in chinese astrology field.

Thank you.