Tropical Zodiac and Sidereal Zodiac

One of the problems that I have with the Astrological community

I always read Tropical Zodiac astrologers saying stuff to support their Tropical Zodiac and to invalidate the Sidereal Zodiac
I always read Sidereal Zodiac astrologers saying stuff to support their Sidereal Zodiac and to invalidate the Tropical Zodiac.

From studies of Astrology since 1998, a vast majority of books that I read were of Tropical Zodiac Astrology.
It was only 2004, I started getting Sidereal Astrology books because of Vedic Astrology.
It was only last month, I started looking into Cyril Fagan Western astrological stuff.

I have seen so much contradiction and inconsistency in the Tropical Zodiac astrological community, but I have also seen just as much contradiction and inconsistency in the Sidereal Zodiac astrological community.

I feel like I am caught in Christianity and don't know which Christian faith is the true,right one.......of course it's all relative
I don't believe in Christianity.
I don't believe in zodiac sign astrology either nor the use of house systems for that matter.

I have pretty detached from any zodiac sign interpretation .....both tropical and sidereal.

I only use sidereal zodiac as a measurement for aspects.

Robert Hand and other astrologers that use tropical precession correction with their transits,return chart is is one of the factors into my use of the Sidereal Zodiac in regards to using Sidereal Zodiac for measuring aspects to check out events .........via transits and return charts.

I view myself as a skeptic when it comes to zodiac signs and house systems, but I would not consider myself critic of them.
I don't really go there........because I feel that many astrologers are entrenched in their views and will talk down to other astrologers that don't agree with them and even throw the "Neptune card" at them.

Zodiac intolerance

Ray, I have also encountered the same attitudes of one set of zodiac adherents relative to the other zodiac adherents. Normally, I would expect someone to say, "What a shame, why can't they stop and listen to each other?"

Unfortunately it is difficult to listen to the "other" side. There is only partial and highly limited definitions of Sidereal Signs available --- and what is available reads much like the Tropical Zodiac signs. This immediately leads to an assumption that the Siderealists have "stolen" the Tropical sign meanings and that the Tropicalists are beink asked to re-state or re-invent their signs.

On the other side, those of the Sidereal persuasion either claim that the signs were Sidereal first and are still their property, or they go defensive and raise technical issues. The Tropicalists tend to go either with history (which does not support them well) or with a seasonal affiliation that is claimed to help define the zodiac signs directly or indirectly.

WHAT CAN A MODERN "WESTERN SIDEREAL" ASTROLOGER DO? One can continue to do things their way within a quickly shrinking community or one can forget aboutusing signs completely or one can try to bridge the gap between the two communities.

For some time I followed the second choice --- and then chose to do something relative to the third choice; Find a bridge so that both sides could learn about the valuable methods attached to the Sidereal school.

I use, for the most part, precession-corrected Tropical charts, obtaining the best of all worlds --- getting great results from Sidereal practices while being able to communicate with the very large Tropical community. I have been discouraged by Sidereal people and tolerated by Tropical people. Yet, my blog site logs increasing numbers of regular visitors as well as some of the "leading" activists within the Astrological community. I am in the contract-review stages now of releasing a book on the use of the Sidereal practices within a p.c. Tropical zodiac using the MC-Solar cycle and Solar Returns and interim daily charts. Even Cyril Fagan noted that this approach was acceptable.

It is my opinion that if the Sidereal community does not reach out to find ways of communiocating with the wide Tropical community, that they (the Siderealists) will fade away and never make a lasting impact on the fuller astrological community. What a dis-service to Cyril Fagan and others who worked so hard and proved so much to face the likelihood of ending up with so little. Dave

PS, when I release my book in the latter Spring period, is there a "review" section at this site where the book could be reviewed? And, is it permissible to post my blog site?
If you have options, exercise them all.