Zi Wei Dou Shu Astrology system

I have some basic familiarity with Ba Zi -Four Pillar and Nine Star Ki but the Chinese system that really intrigues me at present is Zi Wei Dou Shu. I am wondering if anyone here has familiarity using this system? How useful have you found it?

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Re: Zi Wei Dou Shu Astrology system

Mark wrote:I have some basic familiarity with Ba Zi -Four Pillar and Nine Star Ki but the Chinese system that really intrigues me at present is Zi Wei Dou Shu. I am wondering if anyone here has familiarity using this system? How useful have you found it?

Thanks

Mark
his record at predicting isnt that great.I told him Trump would win,he said bazi is crap bazi clearly shows a win for Trumph
Mark
Mark Cullen
Then Bazi is crap
You sent
trump wins
Mark
No
Mark
Mark Cullen
Trump loses
You sent
Jia combines with Ji ont the 8 Trunp is Ji Clinton is Wu .power goes to rival 8ki confirms
Mark
Mark Cullen
If so Bazi is wrong.
You sent
ok lets wait
Mark
Mark Cullen
I have 55 predictions already. Noone using Chinese systems yet though!
You sent
its quicker but nite so giod for personality analysis
You sent
not
Mark
Ok I just dont think he can win
Mark
Have you checked out the polls lately?
Mark
Mark Cullen
These sex allegations are hurting him
You sent
re.ember brexit donr follow the crowd
Mark
True but this is different. Saturn and Mars are direct
Mark
I follow what the astrology says. To me it says a clear Clinton win
Mark
Mark Cullen
Ingress ,looks clear to me
You sent
on his 5th but thats not all
You sent
u wont wait long
Mark
I dont bother with natal. They can distract you. a person can have fantastic transits and a chart lighted up like a Christmas Tree but still lose. Why? Because its still a peak point in their life.
Mark
Inauguration and after are better dates to check charts
Mark
I predict a Clinton win
Mark
Mark Cullen
So do most astrologers