Am I gonna get pregnant this yr? Very depressed Please help!

Hello,
I'm new in this forum. I was born on June 8, 1967 at 9:07pm in Los Angeles California.
We have been trying to conceive for the past for year. I had all kind of tests and apparently everything looks normal.
I have my birth natal chart and don't see any infertiliry problems.
The moon and Saturn are together now in house 2 and I don't know what to think.
I'm soooo depressed but I prefer to know if we will be able to get pregnant or not.
I really appreciate all you help. Please...
Blanca

Hi Blanca

I sympathise, but this forum is designed for practitioners and students that want to learn horary techniques. It's not set up to give specific advice to individuals.

Certainly you're anxiety and depression won't be helping you concieve.
In your frame of mind you would be better seeking a consultation with a qualified astrologer who can work with you on a one to one basis and explore the basis of the stress you're experiencing over this issue.

I hope things go well for you
Deb

Hi Blanca,
That has no meaning in particular. If your doctor has said that there?s no problems they are aware of I don?t think you should worry too much. Astrologically, good times for pregnancy are when Venus or Jupiter transits your 5th house or makes positive contacts to the angles or the Sun and Moon. Or when you have the ruler of the 5th house transiting an angle or making a good aspect to your natal Venus, Jupiter, Moon or Sun. There is a page of traditional aphorism available at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/pregnancy.html
Good luck
Deb