Two theories, is it possible?

Two theories about horaries, is it possible?

First theory, is it possible to ask a when should i... question?
(ie, the querent asks, when should i ask him for this information so he gives it to me?) how would you interpret a chart like that,if it is possible?

2nd theory,
In an horary question, will i he(previous project business partner) find this information for me(querent's project information) this week if i ask him to?

how would you interpret this chart?

the information's the querent's information and work, but it is in their previous project business partner's computer.

would the information(querent's project information on project business partner's computer) be 3rd from 7th or 3rd from 1st or another house?

what in the horary would signify the quesited finding and giving the information to the querent this week ? what would signify the quesited not finding and giving this information to the querent this week if the querent asked him to ?

the previous project business partner needs to find the information and give it to the querent, what in the horary would signify the quesited finding the information but not giving the information to the querent?

i hope these two theories are possible, there are many examples in life that you need to ask these questions(when should i.. or if i ask him to.. this week ,will he ...?

Hi astrobe,

in the end you want to know if you will get the information this week, Yes or No. So in my oponion it would be the best to have an Horary and to ask just this question:
"Will I get the information this week?"
It does not matter whether he is willing to look for the data or not and if yes, whether he will find it in time, and when yes, whether he is still willing to hand it over to you then . You could question every single step, but in the end your main interest is to get the information in time, I suppose.

If the answer of the horary ist YES, you could make an Election for the right time to ask for the information. But it is rather complicated and the
week could be over before you have got the right time.

Johannes

johannes susato wrote:Hi astrobe,

in the end you want to know if you will get the information this week, Yes or No. So in my oponion it would be the best to have an Horary and to ask just this question:
"Will I get the information this week?"
It does not matter whether he is willing to look for the data or not and if yes, whether he will find it in time, and when yes, whether he is still willing to hand it over to you then . You could question every single step, but in the end your main interest is to get the information in time, I suppose.

If the answer of the horary ist YES, you could make an Election for the right time to ask for the information. But it is rather complicated and the
week could be over before you have got the right time.

Johannes
if "Will i get the information this week?" asked, would the information(querent's project information on project business partner's computer) be 3rd from 7th or 3rd from 1st or another house?

how would you interpret the chart?

The 2nd theory is, it is possible to answer 2 questions with one horary?. this horary would have two questions, 1 question,"will he find the information?" and 2 question,"will he hand the information over then?".

is it possible? what in the horary would signify the quesited finding and giving the information to the querent this week ? what would signify the quesited not finding ? what would signify finding but not giving the information to the querent?

astrobe wrote: if "Will i get the information this week?" asked, would the information(querent's project information on project business partner's computer) be 3rd from 7th or 3rd from 1st or another house?
As I think, that the information is embodied (on a CD for example), first of all I would look for good and perfecting connections between the 8th house on the one side and the ascendant and/or the 2nd house (their Lords) on the other side.

astrobe wrote: The 2nd theory is, it is possible to answer 2 questions with one horary?. this horary would have two questions, 1 question,"will he find the information?" and 2 question,"will he hand the information over then?".

is it possible? what in the horary would signify the quesited finding and giving the information to the querent this week ? what would signify the quesited not finding ? what would signify finding but not giving the information to the querent?
Lilly answers even more than two questions by one horary, as you can see in his examples in C.A. (Christian Astrology)

But your question seems to be a bit complicated, too complex. I guess, there is another question behind the question? If yes, then it would be better to answer this question straightforward.

Johannes

As I think, that the information is embodied (on a CD for example), first of all I would look for good and perfecting connections between the 8th house on the one side and the ascendant and/or the 2nd house (their Lords) on the other side.
the information is not embodied on a CD, it is on his computer (hard drive), he would email me the information if he found it.

if "Will i get the information this week?" asked, would the information(querent's project information on project business partner's computer) be 3rd from 7th or 3rd from 1st or another house?
Lilly answers even more than two questions by one horary, as you can see in his examples in C.A. (Christian Astrology)

But your question seems to be a bit complicated, too complex. I guess, there is another question behind the question? If yes, then it would be better to answer this question straightforward.

Johannes
there isn't another question behind the question. it is a bit complicated but it is possible, Lilly answers more than two questions by one horary.

this horary would have two questions, 1 question,"will he find the information?" and 2 question,"will he hand the information over then?".

what in the horary would signify the quesited finding and giving the information to the querent this week ? what would signify the quesited not finding ? what would signify finding but not giving the information to the querent?

I would just use the third house for 'will I get the information".

Also Lord 1 with the Sun or Moon.

I'd agree with using an election for the other question though if you have a less specific time frame you might ask a horary like "Should I start this business venture this summer?". But if you ask "when should I start my business venture" I think checking elections would be better.

Paul wrote:I would just use the third house for 'will I get the information".

Also Lord 1 with the Sun or Moon.

I'd agree with using an election for the other question though if you have a less specific time frame you might ask a horary like "Should I start this business venture this summer?". But if you ask "when should I start my business venture" I think checking elections would be better.
Why Lord 1 with the Sun or Moon?

what in the horary would signify the quesited finding and giving the information to the querent this week ? what would signify the quesited not finding ? what would signify finding but not giving the information to the querent?

that the information is embodied (on a CD for example), first of all I would look for good and perfecting connections between the 8th house on the one side and the ascendant and/or the 2nd house (their Lords) on the other side

Tatianaly wrote:that the information is embodied (on a CD for example), first of all I would look for good and perfecting connections between the 8th house on the one side and the ascendant and/or the 2nd house (their Lords) on the other side
As this is part of my answer (given the 16th of May) I'm sure you lost your own article somewhere in the net. Very proper in our context . . . :D

Johannes

cgreen wrote:If 7th lord applying to lord 3 from 1st, they would find the information
If not, they wouldn't.

Johannes susato and Paul agree?
Sorry, cgreen, but I clipped your question :shock:

But the question was not, whether THEY find something, but whether the former business partner would look for something, would find it, and woud give it to the querent . . .

I understand the following quote of astrobe that it was not only asked for an information but for the work itself:

"[...]the information's the querent's information and work, but it is in their previous project business partner's computer."

So I would stick to the lord of the 8th as significator for the work as 'thing' in posssession of the former business partner and look whether this is coming into the querent's possession (connection of lord of the 8th with second house and/or its lord and/or ascendant and/or its lord).

But astrobe expounded the problems of the former partner finding or not finding the work in the computer and if yes, if giving the work to the querent then. So you could examine additionally wheter the former partner finds the thing (making the 7th house the ascendant and giving the work to the 8th as the 2nd of the 7th).
But I wouldn't do this as long there is no special interest in this for the querent. And to accept this the question of astrobe was too vague in my opinion.

Johannes