Bingo money stolen! Who is the thief?

Bingo money stolen! Who is the thief?

This is an interesting chart and I hope we can share perspectives. A client calls regarding a problem at her work, a home or institution. They arrange Bingo for the residents on a regular basis. Participants pay ?1,50 every time. When the petty cash exceeds ?100 the money is put into a safe to buy future Bingo prizes and for other arrangements. The querent has noticed that money has gone missing from the till over a longer period. Over ?50 was missing from the last arrangement and ?500 is missing from the safe.

The people involved here are the administrative leader, two activators, the querent herself and an external nurse, whom the querent describes as adversary or an opponent of the system. They are all women. Is there a thief and who has done it?

The chart is cast on the day of the Sun, the hour of Saturn and the chart is radical on basis of the similar powers between the Lord of the Hour, Saturn, and the sign on the Ascendant, i.e. - Virgo is cold and dry, and with the nature of it's ruler, Mercury.

Pisces is on the cusp of the 7th house of the thief. Jupiter, lord of the 7th is in the 10th house of her job or boss, but the Moon in Scorpio is in an exact opposition to Jupiter - and it looks like money is disappearing. Would anyone agree that the Moon represented the nurse and that this was the culprit? I look forward to receiving your contributions! :)
http://www.astronor.com

Hi Andrew,

1. The Asc is too early, so the querent might have to wait for some new information before blaming the theft on anyone.

2. A thief is supposed to be signified by a peregrine planet in an angular house or in the 2nd. In this chart Jupiter, Moon, Mars and sun are all angular and peregrin.

3. Moon hasn't yet perfected its opposition to Jupiter, so the Moon-Jupiter event hasn't take place yet. An opposition is more like a separation than "coming together".

4. If Jupiter , which rules the 8th anf PoF, signifies the lost money, then which planet last apected it? Moon still hasn't, but it will separate from it very soon. Maybe it was misplaced and will soon be found?

5. If Money is signified by Venus, a natural ruler, it is hidden (combust) by the Sun, but RX.(shall return). Merury, Venus and sun are all in the tricky sign of Gemini, so who is the trickster? It looks like the Sun (a male, lord of 12th house) is hiding the money and about to consume it.

6. Mercury , L1 L2, is about to trine Saturn in the 3rd, so she might find the money, signified by Saturn L5 and L6 (games and profits from games) which is Rx( about to return) and exalted (overrated) on Spica (Lucky lucky game of luck), in the 3rd house.

Possible 3rd house placements for the missing money : On or in a desk? Among papers, books or newspapers? In a study, library or where one writes? In a car? In a place connected to travel, education, letters, communications or the media? Near the telephone, radio or televison? With a sibling, a cousin or a neighbor ?

Just my 2 cents. Good Luck !

Cheers :brows

Hello AquaStella,
1. The Asc is in a sign of long ascension, so the early degree does stricture the chart so much compared to if it were a sign of short ascension.

2. A perigrine planet in an angular house could be the thief, or the lord of the 7th, who is Jupiter.

3. The opposition between the Moon and Jupiter is pretty perfect. Considering the body if the Moon has a diameter of 28'. So these planets, the Moon and Jupiter, appear as 'One' split into 'Two'. Someone is unfaithful and taking themselves an unjust liberty. The Moon is in her fall and disposes Jupiter by exaltation. Jupiter is in Taurus, the sign that rules money.

4. There are 4 people involved in addition to the querent. Two people have been counting the money. Money has not disappeared on one occasion only but been observed over time (so the question is not 'early'). The fault has been reported to the boss/team leader.

5. I am not sure whether this is the sort of money you hide away and return. It's more like something that you put in your pocket and take away. Altough, you could have a point if it were only 'borrowed' and later put back into the petty cash and safe.

6. I am not sure whether the money can be found, but you make an interesting observation.

With all the perigrine planets and Pisces on the 7th, could there be more thieves than one? Or is Neptune on the 7th and cosignificator of the question, the Moon, the nurse? That's what I'm wondering...
http://www.astronor.com

Hi Andrew,

I'm not sure Moon in Scorpio signifies a nurse. I guess a nurse is an employee that has to do with the 6th house or the 6th from the 10th - the 3rd. This Moon rules the 11th of friends or of the boss's personal assistant (secretary? 2nd from 10th) and is positioned in the 4th (an inhabitant of the house? boss's adversary? boss's wife ? ) . Moon is in her fall (needy? emotionally disturbed? ) cnj fixed star Toliman (can be described as "Popular, many friends, diplomatic, secret bad habits, excessive drinking, involved in disputes but emerges successfully.." [Robson*, p.149.]), in Venus's sign of detriment (she migh have something against whoever is signified by this Combust Venus L10, intercepted in the 10th in Gemini with Mercury and Sun). Interception, combustion and Gemini might all point to some kind of secret affairs , intrigues or conspiracies in management.

Venus applies to square Mars in the 1st, in Venus' sign of fall. Migh be that the querent is about to have a quarrel with that Venus, which will reveal something.

Neptune on the cusp of the 7th might suggest the thief's "secret bad habits" have to do with Alcohol or drugs, maybe pretense or impersonation.

:???:

The Bingo, her work, is Venus, lord of the 10th. The money from the bingo is the Moon, 2nd from the 10th.

Mercury and Venus are combust so they are blinded, cannot see. The Sun is the querent's lord of the 12th of self-undoing, suggesting she made some mistake that allowed the thief to take advantage of the situation and steal the money. The Sun harms Venus.

Jupiter exalts the Moon, the money, and is in contact with it. Neptune is on the 7th cusp, showing deceit from Jupiter's part. Jupiter is on Algol further compelling Jupiter to act erratically.

Jupiter is in house 10 in Venus' sign, that could indicate that the thief is somebody from the Bingo/work itself. Jupiter is also the significator of a co-worker.

I'd say Jupiter did it. Get a description of a person with Jupiter in Taurus characteristics and investigate that person to see if any evidence comes up to support an accusation.

If Jupiter was the thief then she could also be the administrative leader.

Lilly, CA, p. 344:
"The Lord of the seventh in the tenth, A Lord, or Master, or
Governour in the Kings house, or of his Houshold; or some
Lady or Gentlewoman, if the Figure be Feminine; & e contra;
or some crafts-Master; its some person that lives hand-
somely, and is not necessitated to this course of life."

Johannes

Andrew Bevan wrote:[yesterday, 5:19 am]

1. The Asc is in a sign of long ascension, so the early degree does stricture the chart so much compared to if it were a sign of short ascension.
Hello Andrew,

a very interesting view!
This seems to be the consequent application of the doctrine of 'shortening' aspects between signs of short ascension and 'lengthening' aspects between signs of long ascension?
And do you generate your own doctrine or do you follow some author?

Johannes