Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

On diets and anotated Lilly

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bulletbobb

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: On diets and anotated Lilly Reply with quote

I'm going to try and kill two birds with one stone here:

I took a look at the scale this morning and decided that it might be a good idea to shed a pound or two before the holidays. I have a chart for the time, but I'm not sure what the appropriate house would be. The Rulership Book points to the 6th, but that would suggest a health issue. For me it's more a matter of the pants getting a bit snug. The idea of dieting to me has always had a Saturnian connotation: restriction of intake, etc.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

As for the second bird, I've decided to buy myself a Christmas present in the form of Deb's annotated version of Christian Astrology from the Astrology Center of America, but the version they have listed seems to be the origional. Is Deb's version available anywhere?

Thanks in advance,

Bob
Astraea

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bob. You might need to order the book from overseas, as it seems to be hard to find in the US. I bought mine from the Astrology Center of America a year or so ago, but I see that now they are only selling their own version of Lilly. For future reference, another good site for buying astrology books is http://www.astrologyetal.com (maybe you're already familiar with it) -- but I just checked, and they don't carry Deb's annotated Lilly, either. Nor does Carol Wiggers, though -- if memory serves -- she used to. Sad
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite all the hard work I put into this book Iím always hesitant to recommend it because the supply from the distributor is very erratic and astrology shops have faced problems keeping up with their orders. I have been told that Equinox the Astrology Shop ( http://www.astrology.co.uk/Books/ ) will be getting an order fulfilled sometime in the next couple of weeks so anyone who would like a copy can enquire there. Whether youíd get a copy in time for Christmas is questionable.

On another matter, I have my parents over to stay at the moment so Iíll be out a lot over the next couple of days. If anyone has addressed any questions to me in other posts, Iíll catch up with them at the end of the week.

Deb
granny_skot

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: on Diet Reply with quote

hmmm, two asnwers and neither about question one.

I always thought it was a Venus question? and first house? appearance?

But perhaps someone else might have better information on this subject?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: