A case for Sherlock Holmes: Who stole my mobile phone?

The theft happened at work (I left the phone in my jacket), but I don't count my co-workers between the suspects. Although an unknown person was supposed to be moving around that day (and exactly that time; they called the police), it is likely that the thief knows me (someone could turn the mess to advantage). Actually I'm suspecting one of the cleaners, who locked the door of the dressing room after the police left (but he could also be completely innocent).

The question: 2004-11-28; 11:58am (CET); 15E38; 46N34; ASC:18Aqu41.

At first I took the thief to be the seventh house, which would be very interesting, since the ruler of my second (Mars) and the ruler of his second (Venus) would be in conjunction - in the eighth (note that marvellus square to the Neptune in the twelfth)!!! It is clear that my goods went into his possetion. And the ruler of my second feels there very well too (in Scorpio), so it is very unlikely that I should get anything back very soon.

The ruler of the seventh (Sun) - which I took to represent the thief is conjunct MC. Now I'm really worried - what on Earth should that mean - I hate to think my boss could be a criminal :-? !!!

Then I thought: the thief is an unknown enemy, so he must be the sixth house - the house of the hidden enemies. Then his ruler would be the Moon, placed on the cusp of the fifth house (I work in school - children? - I don't want to think of that either).

My question to you is:
1. Which house signifies the thief?
2. Which house would signify the cleaner (the sixth?) and which the unknown burglar?

Thanks a lot for your answers and all the best,

Alya

Hi Alya,

I have had a very brief look at this chart but have not long woken up so I'm not focused yet.

I just wanted to point out a couple of quick things. The thief is generally given the 7th house. The house of hidden enemies is the 12th house. Even though we don't know who the thief is at this stage, we know that she/he is a thief. We know this person is an enemy as such.

The Sun, as significator of the 7th house, is quite strong. It is angular on the 10th and it is in hayz. Saturn, on the other hand, is without essential dignity (peregrine), in its detriment, not to mention retrograde.

I will have a proper look when I wake up properly (another couple of cups of coffee should do it :) ).