The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Horary about studies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
geo

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Horary about studies Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I just casted a chart under the question “Will I be accepted for the postgraduate studies’ program?”

Lhr Moon – if I’m right, the fact that L1 is under Moon rulership makes the chart radical

The querent is L1 Mercury in 11H cancer & Moon in 8H aries. Moreover, 8H moon rules 11H mercury. Few hopes & frustration and no essential dignity.
Other candidates are L7 Jupiter, angular in 10H gem, and, although in detr, they are in terms. Maybe they are not that exceptional, but they have what it takes and they’re better after it –unlike me.

Although I am wondering whether this is a 9H or a 10H question, unexpectedly both cases L9 (mars virgo) and L10 (venus Gem) like me Confused

- as 9H: L9 is Mars in virgo
I think Mercury (me) in Mars’ fall, but in triplicity, represents well my case: it’s more the unemployment that forces me to it, rather than pure desire. Especially the one sig in quesited’s house & the other in its fall, could explain me being doubtful about it.
L9 mars likes me, and there’s an applying sextile between L1&L9

- as 10H: L10 is Venus in Gem Rx
Moon in Venus detr, shows again a lack of actual interest in the postgrad.
On the other hand, venus again likes me, and there is a translation of light by the moon between L1 merc & L10 venus. Venus seems to apply L7 Jupiter, but she goes direct before she does.

All that could look good.. BUT the 8H moon shortly applies by conj extra-horary planet Uranus and L1 Mercury is linked by antiscia to L12, Sun.

So, it seems like NO to me.

What do you think? Have I lost the postgraduate studies, but earned astrology knowledge instead? Tongue Out

Georgia
dastars

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Horary about studies Reply with quote

geo wrote:
- as 9H: L9 is Mars in virgo
I think Mercury (me) in Mars’ fall, but in triplicity, represents well my case: it’s more the unemployment that forces me to it, rather than pure desire. Especially the one sig in quesited’s house & the other in its fall, could explain me being doubtful about it.
L9 mars likes me, and there’s an applying sextile between L1&L9

You will be accepted. But the Moon on Uranus and the receptions from Mercury towards Mars tell me that you will likely choose not to take it.
geo

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Horary about studies Reply with quote

dastars wrote:

You will be accepted. But the Moon on Uranus and the receptions from Mercury towards Mars tell me that you will likely choose not to take it.

dastars, you got me.. Thumbs up
i admit that the actual question was "..IF Embarassed I apply, will I be accepted"
the reason was that I had to write by friday an essay, describing the subject & method i would follow.
Feeling totally unprepared and excausted, i thought an horary could tell if pushing myself to extra effort would worth it or not.
A few hours later today, I decided not to apply after all.
dastars

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Horary about studies Reply with quote

Thank you for the feedback, Geo.

geo wrote:
Feeling totally unprepared and excausted...... if pushing myself to extra effort would worth it or not.

That is described by your lord 12, the Sun, conjunct Mercury by antiscion. Unprepared and pushing yourself too hard and therefore harming yourself.
Clinton Soule

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geo says:

Quote:
Although I am wondering whether this is a 9H or a 10H question, unexpectedly both cases L9 (mars virgo) and L10 (venus Gem) like me

The 10th is your careeer or reputation, and the 9th is your college education.

As Mercury is sextiling Mars(lord of the university) you will be accepted.

And according to Lilly's varying orbs or idea of moiety you are connecting despite that squ to Luna that is Not the way you wanted to feel about this.

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

http://www.newsreview.com/reno/crissa-draper/author
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: