small Job

Howdy,

I asked a question today that I was having fun interpreting adn was hoping for a bit of assistance on. I am staring a new position in February and my old one ends next friday. I've had a few people ask me about possibly working for them in between. (which would definitely be a help financially) yesterday I had a tentative conversation with some one I'd really like to work for so I asked the question, will I get this temporary position? 11:00 am PDT LosAngeles CA 3 December 2004

12 Aqu ASC Saturn debilitated retrograde in Cancer in the 6th house
Moon in the 7th house recently changed houses at 15 degrees Leo

Now Career would be 10th house? but would the person who I'm having the discussion be 10th house or 7th? if SEventh then Sun trine Moon in 10th seems to be a good sign.

Mars the ruler(barely) of the 10th is in the Ninth and about to conjoin with Venus. And is in a fairly tight Grand T with Moon and Neptune. neptune sits on the ascendent.

the second house is represented by Jupiter in the 8th (does this mean I'm losing money?) though Jupiter looks to be in good shape. In Libra, in its own terms sextile Sun and Moon. Interestingly the Part of Fortune is also in the 8th?

I guess I'm wondering about this 8th house allusions? and the Hard square the most. Some assistance would be appreciated. thanks,

Granny
:brows

HI, I looked at the chart again. I use Astrodienst, and I noticed if I put the chart in one spot in LA its MC is 29 Sco, and anthoer spot is 0 degrees Sag, but other than that I didn't note much difference. Also I am under the impression that their program makes allowances for PDT so I dont, I just put in 11 am 2 dec 2004.

It appears the MC changes at 119 w. Oh my, I did put in the Date as 2 dec, instead of 3 december, but that still leaves me with Moon in seventh, saturn in 6th, and Sun in 10th, however Jupiter would then very definitely be the ruler of the tenth which is still very much in the middle of the 8th.

so the chart still looks odd to me, jupiter has a beautiful trine with neptune and sextile to the sun (applying) but is in the eighth?

then the venus mars hook up is sitting in the 9th still wondering about that. (with some reason, another person at what will soon be past job)

And saturns only real aspect in its debilitated state is QC to Mercury in the 11th.

I'll pm you the url to the chart and leave it up til tomorrow so you can see it. thanks for having a look.

Granny.

not certain how relevant, but thought I'd mentionthat I did accept the small job and started today... I'm still confused as to whether or not the chart was accuarately drawn. Does astro.com make allowances for time change? because I know we Fall back in the fall and isn't that daylight savings? The time change is to be awake in daylight hours and use less electricity If I understand it correctly?

Granny

I?m pleased you got the job. There?s too much misinformation for me to want to look at this chart further. I?m not sure what astro.com does ? it probably corrected the time to PST. Other astrologers need to know the correct time zone used (and the correct date of course) if you want them to look at the chart. Using PST allows me to roughly replicate the chart you described but I don?t know whether you are working from the correct data or if you?ve thrown it an hour out. Neptune ascending seems apt though, in view of the confusion :)

Hope it works out well for you
Deb

I just typed in 11am, I assumed that astro.com knew the correct time differential because it asks for place, etc. I made no allowances. I also just wanted to include the actual outcome because I hate when I'm reading a thread and the outcome is never stated.

neptune rising would indeed make a great deal of sense witht he confusion! thank you for your kind consideration!

Granny