Discuss your experiences in "Electional Astrology Sider

Hi all.

Please, I want you in this post, you respond me their experiences regarding the results "Electional Astrology" using zoodiaco Sidereal.

Are the results more evident using the sidereal zoodiaco in Electional Astrology?

Please, if you have experience in using the sidereal zoodiaco in "Electional Astrology", reply to this message.

In advance, thank you very much for your answers.

POSTSCRIPT: For greater emphasis in their explanations, you can add your comments, the astrological scheme with the event name. Only with the Sidereal zoodiaco.
http://www.plateriadat.com/talismanes.html

Muhurta Vrs. Western Electional astrology

Hi all.

This same message forum paste "Horary and Elective" to know the views of other astrologers tropicalists analyzing an elective sidereal. But in this message posted in this forum sidereal astrology, I want you to tell me their opinions according to their work experience with sidereal astrology on elections.

Again sidereal astrology forum, I want to tell you that I sought the combination of Tithi, planetary day or "Vedic Weekday", Nakshatra and Yoga for Muhurta (choice) of a marriage. But at the global level, or techniques of medieval astrology disagree. It seems that the Indian astrologers are limited to the combination of Tithi, Vedic Weekday, Nakshatra and Yoga, completely ignoring the planetary configurations given in the texts of medieval astrology. Please, if I am wrong in what I said, I hope I clarified my mistake. The elective I put on this message, it is completely out of the rules of combination of Indian astrology Muhurta for marriage.

I want to share and discuss with you, this elective marriage.

The data are: May 10, 2013 at 18:30 (6:30 PM) in Bogot?, Colombia.

I used the Sidereal zoodiaco.
Ayanamsha: Krisnamurty.

I put the malefics (Mars and Saturn) in cadent houses.
I put to beneficial (Jupiter and Venus) in the angular house and home the goal of the elective (house 7): Marriage.
I put the Sun and Mars, as universal signifiers Groom signs of exaltation and address respectively.
I put Venus, signifying the bride in her home sign of being applied by the Moon conjunct exalted.

As I could not pair with a good aspect Venus with Mars, I put the Moon began applying to Venus in a conjunction.

Please I want you to give their views and opinions regarding this elective marriage. Hope you please reply to this email me with your views on this elective. Your feedback is very important to me.
http://www.plateriadat.com/talismanes.html